Concealed Carry Reciprocity Maps

Sum Beach

Registered
Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps - USA Carry click on 'concealed cary maps' under the title.

I have seen a few threads on here about concealed carry permits and who carries what and where they carry blah blah blah.
One trend I noticed is most people have issues carrying across state lines.

I came across this site and thought this map was very helpful as I am going to be doing more traveling through the northeast. I have seperate storage and a lock box for my use depending on which border I am about to cross. You know just to be on the legal side of things.

Just click on each state and it talls you which states honor other states permits and which states do not, etc.
Thought it might be helpful to keep y'all safe and legal on the roads.

USA Carry also has a smart phone app, have been on there for a year or so now. I dont post much because I belong to a local board.

"One trend I noticed is most people have issues carrying across state lines." I dont....:moon: :laugh:

What you carry and where you carry, I don't care!! As long as its done legally!! :beerchug:

I have been pulled over many times in Virginia. The cops ask, "Do you have any weapons in the vehicle?"
"Yes, and here is my Concealed Weapons Permit. Good luck finding them all."
They used to love that.

how can IL deny you from carrying a handgun in the open ??? Someone wanna explain how that can be legal cuz I really dont get it

Back