The Ladies (and men's) Photo Album

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I wanted to start a place where we ladies (and men) can share our photos, pics of anything and everything!

I was digging through a box yesterday and came across a CD-R "Photo Album". I have some great pics on there that I thought were lost.

I then came across the idea of starting this thread.

So post up your pics and let's start sharing!!

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

I wanted to start a place where we ladies can share our photos, pics of anything and everything!

I was digging through a box yesterday and came across a CD-R "Photo Album".  I have some great pics on there that I thought were lost.

I then came across the idea of starting this thread.

So post up your pics and let's start sharing!!

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif
Anything to get your posts up right Kristin?
laugh.gif
Here is Grumpy and I at the Spring Bash.

Busa_Bash_4_08_202.jpg

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Another pic for good measure. This is my daughter, Anastasia.

04184.JPG

Wow did that look like crap....didn't realize it was going to be so big. I just attached it assuming it would be good. Let's try this again.

This is Anastasia with her cheer coach.

Anastasia_and_coach.jpg

this is Dan helping his best friend move back to Dallas from the San Antonio area. There wasn't room in the truck.

deer1.jpg

This is our whole family after our black belt test in August 2005. The short red-head in the front is our sensei.
2638711291_c01e3ddd79.jpg

And this is me in my kayak hooked into a big ol' redfish.
2639542626_c6a782da4f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright!!

Angela, your daughter is a cutie...better watch out when the boys start coming around!

Diana, I would not want to come across you in a dark alley!

The deer on the truck is priceless...Hee Hee Hee.

Diana, I would not want to come across you in a dark alley!

The deer on the truck is priceless...Hee Hee Hee.
thanks...we worked really hard on that. Dan and I taught for about year after that, but we got a litle burned out. Although, we've talked about starting classes for special needs kids since that's kind of our "specialty". We had several special kids in our classes.

I thought the deer thing was hysterical. Our friend's wife wasn't amused, but she has no sense of humor.

Here's one of me and an "airman" at Pensacola Naval Air Station.  This was summer 2002.

The airman is made of wax...LOL!

Kristin___Airman.JPG

Alright!!

Angela, your daughter is a cutie...better watch out when the boys start coming around!
Thanks!  Grumpy said the first boy to come around is going to have his head chopped off and steaked in the front yard for all the other boy's to see.  
deadhorse.gif
   Then they will stay away.  
laugh.gif
That's too funny!

I wanna say that I am glad mine is a little boy, but at 4 1/2 he is already a HUGE FLIRT!

This is a way more recent picture of my Ian.

We were all at a baseball game here in Round Rock.

212455260933_0_0.jpg

Back