photo of the week poster

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I just received my poster from the win of photo of the week. I can't thank everyone enough for their votes day after day:thumbsup: I thought I'd share with ya'll once I hung it in my garage. It looks mighty fine beside the hayabusa from the same curve. Once again, thanks to everyone who voted.

55.jpg

Pack Mule, what speed do you think you were going on that curve with the Busa (round about)? Just wondering.

Pack Mule, what speed do you think you were going on that curve with the Busa (round about)? Just wondering.

I'm going to guess around 30 to 35 mph at the time of the picture. I like running The Pace when I ride so I'm not running in hot or powering hard out of a corner. I roll on the throttle and hold it through a corner. I normally run third gear on the dragon but I'm geared +3 in the rear. I have a gopro on my helmet, there is a video on my channel of that run somewhere.

Nice pictures. It's good to see that someone is not afraid to get some lean in on a Busa. I know a lot of straight line guys.

Back