Christmas gifts for dad?

johnhunter

Registered
Hi everyone, first time poster. This is a great site you have!

Could ya'll give me some gift ideas for my father, an avid lover of his Hayabusa?

My cash limit on what I can spend is $200.

Thanks a ton guys!

-J

Lots of cool things you can buy to make him happy, but we need lil more info on the bike. What gen, any mods done already. What does he uses it for mainly (daily driver,weekends, long trips) Does he prefer performance, comfort or looks.

Btw :welcome: aboard
I hope your father is not a member since u will get busted on the surprise, but then if he is he can just ask for what he really want for a present :laugh:

http://kingkeepsakes.com/content.php

Cruise around that site, Doug can laser custom signs ect... Best way to get some good Busa gear. I got a sign

Busa sign 2.jpg

Bike or no bike I find Glenfiddich always work the best for dad.....:laugh: For $200 bucks you can get the REALLY good stuff!

GPS Garmin With lifetime free updates, 189.00 Best Buy Reg Price 249.00

Do you have a picture of his busa so we can see what goodies he already has?:thumbsup:

i know i'm wishin for a dyno-tune, but i think thats a little out of range-
you could always get some bling for his ride- hard to go wrong there...
:thumbsup:

How about buying him 2 nights on 2 different hotels so that he has to take his bike and have a great week-end??
These kind of gifts last for ever and never end up in the trash.
Oh, and when he calls you and tells you the great time he's having you'll feel great. And I'm sure he'll love saying people along the way that "my son bought me this nice week-end" .
Far, far better than something on the shelf...

170 for a factory pro shift kit. can't wait to install mine:thumbsup: thanks marc at factory pro's ebay store.

:welcome: maybe some buell pegs if he is over 6' tall ($90). h.i.d. kit ($165) is an all time fav. of mine for mod's if he does a lot of night riding. i hope my kid is as motivated as you are when i get older. :beerchug:

Back