I need the orgs help

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I'm on the highlight page from the hayabusa bash last weekend over at us129photos. If I could get everyones vote I can get the poster to match the hayabusa already up in the garage. I'm on the blue suzuki sv650 that looks like a cafe bike, I have black leathers with hjc helmet and dark shield. It would look soooo good next to this one:thumbsup: Thank you for the help, Butch

http://us129photos.com/

002.jpg

Got my vote in. Looks like you're leading with 27 votes atm. But the runner up has 25. Yikes! More votes needed!

C'mon Org! :cheerleader: Get this man his poster! We can do it! :muscle:

Voted!!

Anyone notice the pinkish Busa with the fairings that resemble a falcon? That's a first!

Or, am I just not fully awake yet??

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Last edited:
Voted!

We need more members to vote, you're in second place as of this morning.

Vabs, I saw the pink one too.

It is worth noting that if you have multiple browsers installed on your computer, you can vote daily from each one and you can also vote from your mobile devices. I just voted a few more times and will continue to vote from each browser on all computers I have access to (I work in IT so will be voting from every machine that I need to access in a given day). Good luck!

EDIT:

The site knows that you have already voted by storing a cookie in your browser. If you dump your cookies, you can refresh the page and vote again.

After a few dozen votes, you are back in the lead Pack Mule. It doesn't look like I am going to need to access any other machines today, so I do not know if it will hold, but here's hoping.

Thanks to everyone. I was catching **ll at work today because of the lady on the gsxr. They said I had the best pic of the group with my knee down and was get smoked by a girl. Nothing against females riding, It's just the typical male work environment I work in. It's not always the best photo that wins but more of a popularity contest, that's why I enlisted the hayabusa .org:thumbsup:

Back