part of Rubber's day

Enjoy your time off man, I'll be thinking about you out playing, in the good weather, it's allready 85-90 degree's out doesn't cool off at night and we get about 70-80% humidity. Kinda sucks, just to DAMN hot to really enjoy riding too much...

Later

ok....where was I......b4 I was so rudely interupted...
by RSD: Posted: June 02 2003,5:16    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.K.    nobody interupt me for at least 30 min.   this gonna take a while .    ok.....   let the adventure begin .
[/QUOTE]

by me: Posted: June 02 2003,5:57    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (rubbersidedown @ June 02 2003,5:24)
....no not the kind of "Whale-Watchin" the Stunah does....

................................oh my............................
[/QUOTE]

5:16 to 5:57 = 41 minutes... maybe you guyz up north' don count like we do, but sorry, or  <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:tahoma'>"EXCUUUUUuuuuuUUUUuuuuUUUUuuuzzzzzZZZE   ME!!!!!!!"</span></span>

oh, nice place by the way..  
lookaround.gif

....chec it out Cache Advance...sum 1 from yer home planet,
  all the freakin' way up here .   too cool .
well, I'm not from the goofy side of the river, I Live and Sleep in Washington State... Oregon is where they let the ex-cons live. Ooooo... double-backstab.....
laugh.gif

Beautiful up there, rubbitslidedown. Is the weather consistent there? or rarely nice like Seattle area?

O.K.    nobody interupt me for at least 30 min.   this gonna take a while .    ok.....   let the adventure begin .

[/QUOTE]

5:16 to 5:57 = 41 minutes... maybe you guyz up north' don count like we do, but sorry, or  <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:tahoma'>"EXCUUUUUuuuuuUUUUuuuuUUUUuuuzzzzzZZZE   ME!!!!!!!"</span></span>

lookaround.gif
[/QUOTE]
sorreeee....i had 2 pizz an' drink....2 very important things to a man on vacation......
laugh.gif

Beautiful up there, rubbitslidedown. Is the weather consistent there? or rarely nice like Seattle area?
No , its not like Seattle . The Olympics cut off about 90% of what Seattle gets . most of the off-shore stuff blows up from the south-west,which hits the Olympics,gets diverted, an' hits just north of here . It rains here way less than Wash. or the rest of western Canada . Everyone thinks it snows all the time,an' is really shiddy in Canada . TRUE...for some of the country, just not here . It snowed here 2 or 3 times last year . It's a miracle if it lasts 2 days . You can ride here in Vic about 361 days a year on average . Sure , u gonna get wet in the winter . There is no better climate in Canada , than here . That s why I chose to be in this city .

Hav a good nite Cache-or-credit card.....NO CZECHS.

Looks like a great place to live and ride...
Thanks for showing it to everybody.

I wish I could to make a tour around here as nice, but I don't think I can...

[/QUOTE]

lookaround.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yeah... I waited too... Guess Rubberside went over his alotted 30 minute mark!

Sheesh... What is this world coming to?

Fugg it man, RSD, didn't even know you were Canadian (you are ... aren't you?) much less you live in the town I went for a holiday a couple of years ago. Victoria was by far the most beautifull place I ever went. We went from there to Vancouver all the way up to Nanaimo ...
Damn, best vacation I ever had and still missed half of the fun ...

now I'm at the top of the "Malahat"  it's one of the most dangerous hi-ways in Canada . Peepul croak on this road all the time .    This is the view from the top .

O Ya , can some 1 lend me a few grand , I wanna buy that lil' island down there , an' turn it into a kind of "WILDLIFE" preserve .  NIGHT-LIFE...WILD-LIFE...PRESERVE .  
  SAVE THE BUSA.....AN' ITS RIDER , TYPE OF PRESERVE.
Is it big enough for a race track?
rock.gif
?

island.jpg

Hey RSD,

This is one time where "too much time on your hands" couldn't be used as a metaphor to describe a person using valuable time to do something totally senseless and meaningless. It can only used to describe, only in this case, your actual time away from work. Now who can ever have "TOO MUCH" time away from work...?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
Now it seems that all that I have written is senseless and meaningless. So all I will say before I go is..."Great pics dude!"
Talk about beatin' 'round the bush huh?

Brian

Back