Rubbah is locked down... sick day

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
them bastids at work wont let me come in,'cause I've got a nasty head cold.
Now what the fug am I supposed to do. Then I realized,I can spend the day with all you bastids.

Ok, Rubbah's home remedies for the common cold:

First of all, you have to have your lil' house mouse knit you up a warm Gaelic sweater... [Gaelic is of course an' Irish term , an' not something Richard Simmons or Elton John might be doin' with their friends on a SICK day]....
So ,you wrap up in yer fine Irish sweater,which by the way,Rubbah picked the pattern for,an' chose the wool. The 'Mouse did all the hard part thou...the girl is MULTI-TALLENTED eh.

rubb_2.jpg

Now just because you can feel death tuggin' at yer elbow,thats no reason not to share a big smile with yer Dot Org Homies....

even if it is a big fake cheesy smile...

rubb.jpg

so...  once you've procurred the stuff thats gonna keep you warm on the outside, you'll need to find something to keep you warm on the inside.

In other words MEDICINE.  You'll need medicine, an' lots of it.  Thats why I always keep plenty on hand.
 O.K. kids...  can you spell medicine...
    W-H-I-S-K-E-Y

very good children.  Now you could go with a really expensive liquid medication like Crown Royal,or Bushmill's Irish,but its not really nessecary.  Yer throats all sore an' yer taste buds are all fugged up anyway. So, quantity is the key here, not quality. I chose Wiser's De Luxe.

fairly sick=small bottle
      really sick=26'er or larger
      near death=big big bottle

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109870409 -->

medicine.jpg

I like to select a medicinal bottle that has a "Safety Handle" and a "no-spill" top. As the day wears on, it will become increasingly difficult to dispense,without spillage... as you travel the path to victory thru self medication.

handle.jpg

There are of course other challenges that will confront you as you blaze a path to better health. A challenge awaits the infermed so great,it can lead its victims to fall to such depths they may even consider doing crazy out of their mind things. The victim may even be tempted to.... I dare say it...

watch daytime television. aaagghhh

Thank god I have as yet to succumb to the maddness that drives many sicko's to Remote Control Dependency. An urge to stare blankly at the magic box.

but alas, I was saved, brought up from the depths of debotchery... saved by... the mailman. Yes ,everyones hero. Champion of lonley,savior to the depressed,the sick,all of "The Shut-ins".

he delivered not just salvation... but hope as well...

So now...with medicine in one hand, and research materials in the other, the search begins for a quite place to assault and indulge the senses.

at first I thought of seeking refuge in the bedroom...

but the room appeared to be already occupied...

it seems as thou an' unwanted guest had already taken up residence in the master bedroom...

I thought of attempting to remove the 125 pound intruder...

but, in my weakened condition,I feared for my safety...

Awww...you're sick...in more ways than even I thought...
wink.gif

...and smiling...life is good...
tounge.gif

with only one other comfortable option available to me ,I decided to give in ...... give in to the Dark Side.
Yes...I know, as horrible as it may be, I've decided to turn to the lack lustre world of daytime television. Let go of my fears,and join the thousands of others out there that have already handed their souls over to Corporate America.

I wasn't going to go without a fight thou...

I still had another option....

one last ditch effort....

a chance for some sort of dignity...

some kind of solace...

Good grief! Haven't you heard of DVDs yet?
laugh.gif
Take up less space, give friends the illusion of coolness...
tounge.gif

Seriously, I'd like some whiskey please...it's been one of those days...not able to post like I usually do and I am caving under the pressure of falling behind...
wink.gif

I do have company thou...

there's another sickie in the house. My lil wolf pal has an ulcer on his eye. Thats gotta hurt. Check it out. See how cloudy his eye is.

big_dog.jpg

Good grief!  Haven't you heard of DVDs yet?  
laugh.gif
 Take up less space, give friends the illusion of coolness...
tounge.gif

Seriously, I'd like some whiskey please...it's been one of those days...not able to post like I usually do and I am caving under the pressure of falling behind...
wink.gif
actually "my sweet"... we mostly have DVD's,you just have a shiddy photographer on yer hands.

share the whiskey...I dunno....I'm pretty fond of the stuff.

I think I just have enuff for me...

OK ok, coupa shots for you too...
40__s.gif

I hope you like M*A*S*H*..... I hav the first 140 episodes.

pull up a chair an' grab a glass....

mash.jpg

Back