Rubbers....

Laylas_Mom

Registered
Got this email from my riding buddy...too funny not to share....:rofl:

Rubbers.... rubbers are a funny thing, there are times in life whithin the reckless abandon of young love that Rubbers saves our asses the most... when are brains are fried as the soft sensual touch of a lovers skin brushes against yours except for that damn Rubber! than you have to listen to the guy ***** about how it doesn't feel the same or he cant feel anything.. then those damn Rubbers aren't so funny!! are they?

Rubbers for your bikes are funny as well... you see, they will bring new life to your bike, make them feel new again and just like Rubbers saved you in the first paragraph that is the reason for replacing your old Rubber now...to save your asses. (hopefully you replaced the other Rubbers more frequently, thats none of my business and please don't share any of your stories with me) carrying on... you know how careful you have to be with Rubbers right? same applies for tomorrow!!

Take it easy!!! for the first 40 miles you guys should be riding like its your first time!! remember your first time?... hope you had a Rubber!

OK seriously! BE CAREFUL!!! not saying you have to creep through the streets but don't lean the bikes over at all tomorrow! not for at least 30-40 miles. Brandy you should be extra careful with the new front as well, Heather you can probably get away with a little more as its your rear that's new but you don't want the thing to come around on you so be careful as well please.... I like mi gente without road-rash!!! Ease into the turns, ease on and off the throttle... just be gentle with it.. just like you would a RUBBER!! LOL....

Goodnight Ladies

I get the feeling she was implying something at the end, but I'm not sure what... I hate it when you want to say something but don't know what it is, but you really know what it is, ya know? Whats the saying to describe that? oh yeah... It's on the tip of her tongue. :whistle:

Back