Rubbers roof....now lay off you....

ahhhh the plot thickens......apparantly I need to re-sheet , the section that needs re-sheeting will need 40 slabs of 4x8 3/8ths plywood .

this is gettin' better by the minute . 40 sheets of plywood....950 $

AAAGGGHHHHH I'm starting to fuggin' hate this.....

ah what the fug....there's always suicide.....

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of one misserable ol' bastid . He did what he could for humanity , but will be best remembered for the thousands he insulted . "

hav a good 1....RSD.

ahhhh the plot thickens......apparantly I need to re-sheet , the section that needs re-sheeting will need 40 slabs of 4x8 3/8ths plywood .

this is gettin' better by the minute .   40 sheets of plywood....950 $

AAAGGGHHHHH   I'm starting to fuggin' hate this.....

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of one misserable ol' bastid . He did what he could for humanity , but will be best remembered for the thousands he       insulted . "

hav a good 1....RSD.
That's it?!?

That's all you have to say?

Rubba! Get your Sheet together!

Not that I want to make any comments on the original topic but...

Are you going to replace the insulation as well?

Remember R38 minimum and maximum!

BTW - Get off you lazy A$$ You homo roof, rope pissing fuggin Bastid!

Sounds like a lotta dough, but that's a lot of work... and let's not forget the rule of supply and demand... RSD, you live in wet climate right? And there's prolly no shortage of work, right? If you tried to get that job done here in YYC you'd prolly pay more.. and the longer you leave it the worse it's gonna get. Now, find a non-homo roofer and have at it.. the roof that is!
biggrin.gif
Of course, you could do it yourself, or make a deal with a roofer that he'll provide a consulting service at a hugely reduced rate to make sure you're doing the sh!t properly.

OK...took a few sugestions from "The Bored" , a little common sense , listened to my little housemouse ...

I should be totally an' completely .....

fugged.

Jus kiddin' . Went the 40 yr fiberglass shingle route . Should last well into the new owners lifetime . (After Rubbah bites the big one) .

An' old drinkin' buddy set me up . He's bin roofin' since Christ was a cowboy.
'Bout 3 grand . Total tear off,the heavy paper,5 vents,gable end diverters,enamelled metal valleys,all new lead flashings,re-sheeted with plywood,not OSB,drip edge,squirrel screen,blah blah blah .

Best part.....ONE DAY OP . Well actually , 1 an' a bit .
99% of it done in one day . Crew of 6 .
Sure, Rubbah could have gone up there an' bustid his ass...for a week....

all done....one day . no bleeding knees , no sore neck , no achin' back , well not from roofing anyway...hehehehe

all_done......jpg

(snip)

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of one misserable ol' bastid . He did what he could for humanity , but will be best remembered for the thousands he       insulted . "

hav a good 1....RSD.
DOo.oOD...

If I end out attending your funeral instead of the other way around there is definitely something wrong with this picture!

But, if it does happen... You can rest assured that I will stand before your family and friends and say something totally offensive and tasteless!

Your bud,
the Ripper
grim.gif

Well Done Bro, damn if that were Florida you would have a mule team of guys working hourly for a week anyway...

I'm learning though, bid for job, pay when completed plan for 20% over runs...

Well done man.

Back