Time to go spoil myself. Rubb's B-Day

Thanks guys,means alot. Especially when guys who you never see around that much anymore take the time to bang out a few lines.

Thanks folks. :bowdown: You are the best.

Andy.

HouseMouse hit me with this when she got home from work. :bowdown:

Been eyein' up the 3000 PSP thinkin' it would be the cats a55 for travelin' (planes,airports,buses,etc). Maybe even use it at work...:whistle:

I got that.

The Alpine dvd,cd,mp3,Ipod,HD radio,Windows Media,Divx,sattelite radio, pop out touch screen...:thumbsup: Awesome for my new rig.

The Alpine GPS. :beerchug: I can always find my way home now.

Apparantly I need to attend at a local truck parts hop-up store on Friday.There will be goodies for me there. ???

She's good lookin',has a great heart,and...she all mine.

RSD.

1 4.jpg

24.jpg

34.jpg

Thanks folks. Its not super cool (well it is to me)but...my new leather couch with push button electric reclining arrives in about 4 hours. I'll be lounging all day with the PSP.:thumbsup:

RSD.

Man that seems like an awesome birthday to me... I will be lucky to get some tube socks... but mines the day before Halloween so at least I will get some candy from my nieces and nephews the next day lol

Man that seems like an awesome birthday to me... I will be lucky to get some tube socks... but mines the day before Halloween so at least I will get some candy from my nieces and nephews the next day lol

Nothing wrong with *free* anything Bro...unless its a free STD . :laugh:
Also,everyone needs tube socks.

RSD.

Nice treasure ya got there, Rubb!!

Happy birthday and enjoy! :beerchug:

Back