Well folks its d-day for ol' rubb

Sorry to hear about your driving test and the hot water tank problem Andy.
sad.gif

the doctor failed me. I was there for 3 1/2 hrs. fuggin failed me. He said there's improvement in brain function since the last test,but not enough.

Then came home to gallons of water on the floor. Hot water tank went south on me. water every where,draining tank now. about 500 bucks for a new one(natural gas) which will be tuff,havent got my first unemployment cheque yet(which is only about 50% of my wage. Ya gotta laugh.

Nothing like a swift kick to the groin when a lad is down.

good news for you guys thou....hot water tank replacement walk thru for you tomorrow....

biggrin.gif
             thanks for all the nice words.  RSD.
That quack dont know richard!! Come on down here Unka and I'll find you a realy saw bones! DAYUM!

the doctor failed me. I was there for 3 1/2 hrs. fuggin failed me. He said there's improvement in brain function since the last test,but not enough.

Then came home to gallons of water on the floor. Hot water tank went south on me. water every where,draining tank now. about 500 bucks for a new one(natural gas) which will be tuff,havent got my first unemployment cheque yet(which is only about 50% of my wage. Ya gotta laugh.

Nothing like a swift kick to the groin when a lad is down.

good news for you guys thou....hot water tank replacement walk thru for you tomorrow....

biggrin.gif
             thanks for all the nice words.  RSD.
That quack dont know richard!! Come on down here Unka and I'll find you a realy saw bones! DAYUM!
Yeah I don't know any QUACKS
moderator.gif

Sorry to hear about the day Andy. Probably safer not having you on the road..Oops!...I meant to say that it's great that you'll still have time to watch the board!
tounge.gif

Hang in there! You'll get through next time. The water heater thing sucks too!

Let me know if I can help. You know, comic relief and all.
wink.gif

Doug

That bites!!

How long until your next chance at freedom??

Trying to come up with an all wet joke, ummm, oh well, I was never the comedian!!

Pisser Bro, So ya skipped the Guiness like I recommended... Bah, whatcha going to do bro, be patient, take it in stride, and build a Fug all fast as Hell Go cart in the meantime.
thumbs-up.gif

Sorry Bro, It'll all come around soon enough, the Brain is a wonderful thing, it'll take care of itself no worries...

Water heater swap out ...turn off gas, turn off electrical circuit, drain tank, remove electrical components, remove gas line, drink beer, remove water feed and outlet, remove water heater. reverse process.
Sux about the driving thing but I'd rather have you disappointed and alive than driving and , well you know...

Really sorry that the test didn't go your way.
sad.gif
Hopefully you get another chance. Is there any type of rehab to get yer brain back into shape? The hot water heater sounds like fun.... had that happen once... Real fun to come home to after a crappy day. keep a positive outlook!

This is just a test of your character.  Just smile and laugh it off (as hard as it may be).  If there wasn't any bad in life we wouldn't know when there was good.

Keep the faith.  The good times will come. (And when they do, you can give the bad times the finger!)

Good luck.

Keep the faith RSD. Believe that you will get back to 100% and you will. Let us know when your next test is scheduled for so we can send some stronger positive vibes your way.

sorry to hear  
sad.gif

down.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Just keep up the work, improvement means - IMPROVEMENT ! Your body wants to  Heal itself and will Heal itself ! Just Keep on Keeping on and you'll get back to where your were !
slider1.gif

Well, we'll at least have your insiteful, non bia's, wonderfully intelligent comments and thread control to look forward too for a while longer
laugh.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

man thant is horrid you had a bad day but just remember from a plumber water and power doesnt mix and shiat flows down hill

Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up!

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140532857 -->

you know you should schedule one at the bash and we wil just all meet the doctor and his apparatus cause hell i dont even think i could pass it

Damn Andy...I was hoping the news would be better...

sad.gif
Hey, showing improvement though, so you're not back-peddling...hang in there...

Back