part of Rubber's day

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
....ok....on 7 days off...first things first...gotta take care O bizness .
Here's me postin' a letter to a bud ( Tree ) there's not really a letter in there , if ya get my meanin' .

Hint Hint ....

That my town in the background .

day_off_2.jpg

O.K. nobody interupt me for at least 30 min. this gonna take a while . ok..... let the adventure begin .

this is rubbers day off.....so just wait....

the foreground is water taxi's you can take all around,resturants,nite spots,etc

the background is "The Clipper" (boat) you can take to Seattle Wash. to catch a concert,whatever.

3.jpg

here's some peeple comin' back frm whale watchin....no not the kind of "Whale-Watchin" the Stunah does....they were out lookin' at killer whales . kinda kool .

4.jpg

here's the Empress hotel....all the starz stay here....peepul with mo' money dan U O Me .

Chec out the Kabuki Kab . Its kinda like a bycicle-izd rickshaw .
This town has more MODES of transportation than any place on the planet .

ok....so far Ships...zodiacs...lil boats aroun' the harbour

5.jpg

ok....have split down town...which by the way...is on the top ten list for cities to visit...worldwide .

Now I'm down at the "Waterfront".....see them mountains way off in the distance.... just beyond them is where Cache-my-cheque , thinker , an' them pacific north west boys live .

9.jpg

...O.K. if ya look real close , you can see Havoc with his fishin' pole in the water....just beyond them Olympic Mtns.

10.jpg

now I'm at the top of the "Malahat" it's one of the most dangerous hi-ways in Canada . Peepul croak on this road all the time . This is the view from the top .

O Ya , can some 1 lend me a few grand , I wanna buy that lil' island down there , an' turn it into a kind of "WILDLIFE" preserve . NIGHT-LIFE...WILD-LIFE...PRESERVE .
SAVE THE BUSA.....AN' ITS RIDER , TYPE OF PRESERVE.

11.jpg

ok....the tour continues....

just wait.....

thx fer not postin' YET I gotta get a beer,an'
"drain the vein".... b rite back...

O.K. bin ridin' a while...I'm kinda thirsty...so we gonna stop at this little waterfall I know of , get a lil' drink .

12.jpg

hey.....WAIT.....wait until the ride comes to a COMPLETE stop
I'll let ya know when......right now is NOT when .

ok....where was I......b4 I was so rudely interupted...

o ya.....ok....

I'm off to the top of that mountain , should take about 10 minutes.....8 if I use second.....hee hee hee

13.jpg

Back