P.L.E.N.T.Y=OF=N.O.T.I.C.E (SoCalHoons 12JUN10)

2 HeroHD batteries fully charged nikon d40 battery charged, and 40GB of cards :)

lets dew dis

Rockin' on!

Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow afternoon.

:beerchug: Ride safe and sane...I passed 12-15 CHP cruisers on my way from Tecate Divide to San Diego...

They're out there, and they're hungry. Like sharks..."SWIM, EDDIE! SWIM!" :laugh: Poor Eddie.

Just don't hurry!

My wife and I be trailering my bike out there. I want to make sure we have a chase vehicle from Vegas. Just thinking safety. We will be behind Kaui and Howie.

Rockin' on!

Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow afternoon.

:beerchug: Ride safe and sane...I passed 12-15 CHP cruisers on my way from Tecate Divide to San Diego...

They're out there, and they're hungry. Like sharks..."SWIM, EDDIE! SWIM!" :laugh: Poor Eddie.

Just don't hurry!

Well, I guess, drawing the parallel out one step further...Eddie ran (swam)...indeed, he tried to get away.

Look where he ended up...:whistle:

Just sayin'... :laugh:

Thanks Bubba! The graphics person I went to made the decals way too big. So after this trip I will have them made smaller.

Looks good to me!:beerchug:

83043-Shaka400.jpg

Well all, to those who know me I will see you sometime soon. For those who are going that I have not met yet, I hope to meet you all soon! I just stopped at the repair shop and was informed that my lock set with NOT be in until Thursday of next week. So I have to bow out of this group ride. I am getting tired of having to wait to get my bike back. So the frustration has built to unseen levels.

Well all, to those who know me I will see you sometime soon. For those who are going that I have not met yet, I hope to meet you all soon! I just stopped at the repair shop and was informed that my lock set with NOT be in until Thursday of next week. So I have to bow out of this group ride. I am getting tired of having to wait to get my bike back. So the frustration has built to unseen levels.

Sorry to hear this, but we will look forward to 59 days from now!:beerchug:
Bubba

While I recognize that it's not anything like actually being there, Derrick...my brother...I will take you with me on Wasabi.

(But you'll have to ride in the tank bag.) :whistle:

Big luv, bro. We'll miss you.

The day is upon us...

Ride safe; ya'llz...and see you on the grid!!! :cheerleader:

Back