SoCal Hoons! Ride it out on Saturday, 13MAR10

Went out to 'repeat' yesterday.

Got as far as Cameron Corner; there by 9:45a.

Went to Major's for a late breakfast, then tooled back on Japatul Valley Road again.

Couple of pix...no big whoop. :laugh:

I had a lot of fun with you guys. Can't wait till next time. I am going to get some boots at the end of the month hopefully. So I can not worry about the ground taking a bite of my shoe again.

I had a lot of fun with you guys. Can't wait till next time. I am going to get some boots at the end of the month hopefully. So I can not worry about the ground taking a bite of my shoe again.

I know what you mean, Banner Grade was my first shoe scrape and not my last with those hoons.
Looking forward to getting a ride on with you and the SD crowd, Great people, as I am sure you know by now.:thumbsup:
:welcome: Ride safe,
Bubba

what size shoes do you wear? budget?
P.S. I surf craigslist a lot and always keep an eye out for riding gear :)

Last edited:
Hey its Romeo!!!Sorrry that you had to go by yourself since apparently we were to slow for you:whistle::laugh::laugh::laugh:just pulling your chain:poke:

On a serious note when do you have free time again...we need to go riding without you wandering off...maybe I can meet U up in temecula and we can do a big bear run before I go away to afcrapistan??????

Hey its Romeo!!!Sorrry that you had to go by yourself since apparently we were to slow for you:whistle::laugh::laugh::laugh:just pulling your chain:poke:

On a serious note when do you have free time again...we need to go riding without you wandering off...maybe I can meet U up in temecula and we can do a big bear run before I go away to afcrapistan??????

That's a great idea, Carlos. I'm sure you guys would have a fantastic outing.

:beerchug:

Glad to hear it, Brian. We'll get you a suit, too! :cheerleader:

As I mentioned on Saturday...they're absolutely confidence-inspiring. :beerchug:

Been on Harleys for way too long, realized that I need LOTS of saddle time on a sportbike again to get proficient. I will be going on a vacation next week and will be back mid-APRIL. If we do not get to link up again, have a safe trip and see you home soon.

damn.i wanted to go on that ride, but i had to report to duty . I'm currently a reservist now, so i usually have to report to duty on the weekends once a month.. bblah!!! but, whens the next ride!!!!?!?

damn.i wanted to go on that ride, but i had to report to duty . I'm currently a reservist now, so i usually have to report to duty on the weekends once a month.. bblah!!! but, whens the next ride!!!!?!?

Next ride will be in the beginning of April...stand by for details!

:beerchug:

Another great turn out Scar! Once I have gotten a new job, I will be back in SoCal to ride with all you Hoons! :thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

Back