Scars Birthday ………………….an event of Epic Proportions

Thank you for the personal invite and keeping me in mind, Bubba.

Sorry I had to miss this, I'm currently overseas on business. I'll be checking back for pictures and future SoCal rides.

And Happy Birthday to you Scar, even though I have yet to meet you.

Thanks, bro. Safe travels and 'much obliged' for the b-day wishes. :beerchug:

ouch :) Was at the Mobile Station on 79 South then got the text from Derrick.... I (wrongly) assumed you guys did not push thru.

I didn't know Derrick had texted you. I didn't know you were waiting for us anywhere. After all the hoo-hah, one other from the party (Adam) and I headed out to Julian and Santa Ysabel (you could have/should have joined us). Sorry, bro.

But, as we're all going to be painfully aware, soon, for many of us, the day did not at all turn out as it was originally written. What's that they say...'of the best laid plans...'?

Well, we'll have our day, and I look forward to it.

Hope you weren't massively put out by the events of the day. :beerchug:

I didn't know Derrick had texted you. I didn't know you were waiting for us anywhere. After all the hoo-hah, one other from the party (Adam) and I headed out to Julian and Santa Ysabel (you could have/should have joined us). Sorry, bro.

But, as we're all going to be painfully aware, soon, for many of us, the day did not at all turn out as it was originally written. What's that they say...'of the best laid plans...'?

Well, we'll have our day, and I look forward to it.

Hope you weren't massively put out by the events of the day. :beerchug:

No apologies needed at all, man! In spite of the unexpected twist, bottomline is we all get to see another tomorrow. :thumbsup:

No apologies needed at all, man! In spite of the unexpected twist, bottomline is we all get to see another tomorrow. :thumbsup:

So true, so true. I will make it up to you soon Kromdom. I will get back on Imelda after I get her fixed up and will personally pick you up from home to go out with the group. I have to say sorry for not making it to the gas station to pick you up to finish the rest of the ride. I am still bummed out that I missed Idyllwild with you and the guys.

Take care of yourself out there. I will be looking forward to riding with you soon.

Derrick

Well SoCalHoons!

I will finally be able to complete this ride with all of you. :rofl:Only Imelda will look like a patch-work quilt and not all pretty like she used to.:( BUT I will be riding with all of you again! :cheerleader:

:thumbsup:
That is good to hear brother! I am looking forward to seeing your mug Saturday morning!:thumbsup:

dang fisch, diggin up some old threads.... the hoon isnt hooning another year just yet... see ya in a few weeks though :beerchug:

Back