Warning!!! GUYS ONLY!!! ………..No pics …………..Razor Danger

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
To all you manly men, Heed my warning

Just wanted to relate this story to the guys and make you aware of the dangers of shaving.

The other night I stepped into the shower and began what I thought would be just a routine clean.
As the water ran over my head I realized I had forgotten to shave and was too wet to get out and do it. So as I continued, I noticed my wife’s Lady Benford 2000 hanging on the shower caddy. I had never used my wife’s razor to shave, but she has used mine on a number of occasions to shave her legs. I know you guys have experienced this and how the razor is dull as a butter knife afterwards.

So, in my infinite wisdom, I decided to use her lovely pink razor to shave my manly lantern jawed face.

First impression – WOW they seem to make everything better for the ladies in consumer land, it was smooth and soft and had like 7 blades in line, and one swipe and your done. As I continued to shave I felt a certain self-awareness that I had never know. MAN this thing is AWSOME and delicate (huh).

I finished the shave and continued the shower only to realize my face was becoming increasingly hot (or cold, I am not really sure).

I put it off as just a really close shave and went about my business of making sure every crevice of my entire body was clean and silky smooth for my mate, WHAT?

It was then that I noticed that my chin felt sort of droopy and had fallen into my neck. What could have done this. Then a very unfamiliar feeling of a bloated abdomen became the centre of my thoughts as my thighs were beginning to enlarge at and incredible rate, 911 I am having water retention and A PANIC ATTACK!

Ankles swollen and lower back hurting – DANG IT! Why is she not here rubbing my legs NOW, when I need her most!

I finally emerge from the HOT / COLD shower that has almost melted me,
(which I am sure is the reason for all this sudden looseness of my skin) and then closed my pores so tight they hurt.

As I dry myself and peer into the mirror I notice that several things have begun to happen instantly. CROWS FEET – Where the heck did those come from? Acne, AT MY AGE? CRAP! I never noticed but that small dot on my shoulder is huge and makes me look old.

I then decide that I must get to a mirror with better or more flattering lighting soon, so I throw a towel around my waist and – Dang it THIS TOWEL DOES MAKE MY AZZ LOOK BIG!!!!!!!!! (I knew she was lying just to save an argument)

Well needless to say, I was lonely and needed a hug and she was just not there for me.

This went on for 5 – 7 seven days and I am not looking forward to the next time this occurs in 28 days,

Warning: Never use the woman’s products, they are consumer specific.

Bubba (the big butt)

my wife shaved my butt once.... talk about diaper rash.....ill never do that (have her do that) again....

That is so fugging funny dude :laugh:

Gotta watch out for those Lady Benford products!
I tried to cut down a tree with the Lady Benford 2000 chainsaw, and all it did was wrap the chain around the tree and hugged it! :banghead:

Guys razors are 10x's better than women's razors.....my wife goes through blades like a pug goes through peanut butter (don't ask)!! :laugh: She eventually got a Gilette model that I use and loves it and she has some of the finest baby blond leg hair I've ever seen. Most women don't shave for 2-3 days and it's like 40 grit, seriously....you could sand a 2x4 to shreds in like 4.2 minutes! I think the companies intentionally do it because they know how picky women are about stuff like that. Dudes are like, what.....I shaved last weekend right?! At any rate, I'd never use a woman's razor after seeing how sucky they shave after a couple days. And dude that let his wife shave his ars....wtf were u thinking??!! :rofl:

mans shaver..womens shaver.. wet it and shave... im baby faced as it is and never use soap or cream... just a wet razor... always have.

WTF?!?!?! :rofl:

Pics of said wife, pug, and peanut butter... :rofl:

The wife's silky legs are for FMEO......sorry but I have a thing for my blondie. :laugh:

As for the pug, a mouthful of peanut butter is the best 15 minutes of entertainment. If you've ever been around them you know how bad they always snort and huff just to breathe. Slap a mouthful of peanut butter and watch em go to town! She (the pug, not the wife) chows down on that stuff and comes back for more. I swear she's going to go into respiratory arrest holding her breath so long while she tries to get that peanut butter out of all the little grooves in the top of her mouth. Maybe I'll get the video camera out and let her perform. Someone on youtube has probably already done it - it's better than scotch tape on a cat's paws!! :rofl:

my wife shaved my butt once.... talk about diaper rash.....ill never do that (have her do that) again....

:whistle:

:rofl: :rofl:

Gotta watch out for those Lady Benford products!
I tried to cut down a tree with the Lady Benford 2000 chainsaw, and all it did was wrap the chain around the tree and hugged it! :banghead:

:rofl::rofl:

This thread is one funny azz way to prove that when we can't ride our Busa's....we start to notice things we wish we never had. :lol:
After all...you are officially Foghoon Leghoon now :whistle:

Last edited:
you may wana check your rear bumper...:poke: make sure there isnt a rainbow sticker on there now:rofl::rofl:

if you think the butt shaving is bad ( never tried it, i'll take your word tho), try having your back waxed. backne = the worst.

Back