I finally joined the ranks ……………FOG’s unite!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
That’s right ladies and gentlemen, I finally broke down and bought my first set of reading glasses.

My eyes are just fine, it’s my arms that are too short.

I was having a hard time reading anything within a foot and my eyes were tired at work. I was able to get the lowest one they had +1.00 and as much as I hate to say it – these things ROCK! I can see so much easier and my arms are not as tired either.

pic #1 – This is what they look like on paper.

pic #2 – This is what they look like on me.

AARP here I come.

IMG_1645.jpg

47_0010.jpg

Yeah, us FOG's rule! Age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill, besides we are usually better insured! :cheerleader:

Going to have to start a membership list.. can not remember who is part of the group.. dang...

:rofl:

If you can't read these :werd:s, you might need glasses...:rofl:

I keel you

Since he commonly rides w/ Scar....I'm pretty sure he's already Hoon Certified :whistle:

:rofl: I'm so getting you a patch for X-mas that says that!
Looking forward to sewing that on my jacket.
:laugh: I am almost there :beerchug:
Reeeeeeaaaallly? I bet you are.:laugh::laugh:
:laugh: That was good Bubba, Quick thinkin there. Oh, the glasses look great on you but you might want to check on a bowtie that matches a little better.:laugh:
I have never been good at color coohoonination.
You old Hoon. Welcome FOG. :laugh:
Sorry, I wasn't napping, I was just checking my eyelids for cracks.:laugh:

After spending so much time on a Busa I'm used to everything being blurry:rofl::rofl:

Sorry it took so long to answer, I had to find my new glasses, THEY WERE ON TOP OF MY DAD GUM HEAD THE WHOLE DANG TIME. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Where's my blanket?

Back