Warning!!! GUYS ONLY!!! ………..No pics …………..Razor Danger

The Skaz ...dude I can't believe you told everyone on the .org your wife shaved your arse??? Man, it's like being in a bar and because you drank too much you said something you shouldn't of??? Please no polls on who's got a shaved arse...one is enough to hear about... my vote for creative writer of the month club frickin' funny! Wardie

The Skaz ...dude I can't believe you told everyone on the .org your wife shaved your arse??? Man, it's like being in a bar and because you drank too much you said something you shouldn't of??? Please no polls on who's got a shaved arse...one is enough to hear about... my vote for creative writer of the month club frickin' funny! Wardie

wait till ive been drinking.....

i honestly didnt think too much about it. from the neck down i look like burt reynolds and cant stand it. so i stay trimmed....for the most part. So i figured one night, wth ill give it a go. never expected to freak everyone out. but i fully believe if you do it and are embarassed to talk about it, you shouldn't have done it anyway.

:beerchug:

if you think the butt shaving is bad ( never tried it, i'll take your word tho), try having your back waxed. backne = the worst.

butts waaaaaaayayyyyy OMFG worse. i have experienced both. srsly, if you are active and run 'n crap, it will get to where you cant even walk.

Back