Scars Birthday ………………….an event of Epic Proportions

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings, fellow Orgsters,

I was trolling another site when I found this. Please try to make plans to be there and ride an Epic ride indeed. We all know that there have been many (and I mean MANY) birthdays for this man, but I have never had the pleasure of celebrating one with a ride, and what a ride to boot. If you have never done the ride to Idyllwild, then you will know what I mean when I tell you this will be a great time and fun will be had by all. If you are in the area (or even if you are not) please make every effort you can to attend.

Scar's birthday ride...

Scar's birthday is actually on October 5th, as I'm most positively sure all of you know. Since he's decided to give up some of his hoon duties for the more mature, responsible side of life (his job!... who does that?), we will be holding the ride on October 18th.

Since there's a high probability that people will be attending this ride from LA and from Vegas, I've decided to put together a day-ride to Idyllwild to accommodate as many as possible. I know there won't be too many objections to planning a day ride to Idyllwild.

Ride route is forthcoming as details unfold, but count on meeting in Idyllwild at Gastrognome for lunch.

For the San Diego crew we're meeting at 0830 at MiraMesa Starbucks and rollin' on the throttle at 0900. You know the rules, gassed, geared, and ready to ride at the 9 start time. Common sense says don't wear your birthday suit to the birthday ride. Replace it with leather!

Please set this day aside and plan to join us.

Hoon it up!
Adam

Thank you Org.
Bubba

IMG_7724.jpg

Well I can safely say I wont be there!! :laugh: But have a great trip and take lots of pics of the birthday boy and festivities!!!! Enjoy!

Wow. That's really cool, Bubba. Thanks for the shout.

If it's the typical Idyllwild ride, it'll be the typical good time.

A veritable hoon-a-thon. :laugh:

Wow. That's really cool, Bubba. Thanks for the shout.

If it's the typical Idyllwild ride, it'll be the typical good time.

A veritable hoon-a-thon. :laugh:

Scar - The Hoonerific :laugh:
We will have fun on the 74 into Idyllwild again my friend.:beerchug:

Aweome, dont forget to take many pics of this ride. Happy Birthday Scar!

Happy birthday brother! You should do this every year, maybe twice if its really a good one!

:beerchug:

irre-hoon-sistable, but alas i am too far away to join the celebration. But my best wishes to you Scar for a great Birthday and Ride!:cheerleader:

Local forums report that it's DaBigFisch's b-day on the 4th...so by default, we are authorized to have two pieces of cake.

:whistle:

I cant wait to ride with the group again! I FINALLY have things straightened out here enough that I can start to go out riding again.

Yeppers its my b-day on Sunday the 4th and "THE MANS" our SOCAL HOON master Scar on Monday the 5th!

Scar-- is that 2 pieces of cake each? :beerchug:

Back