Scars Birthday ………………….an event of Epic Proportions

Thanks for putting this up, Derrick. The likelihood that any of the Vegas hoons are coming down is slim, but there's still a remote possibility.

It's going to be a great day. :beerchug:

Wish we can make this awesome ride but we have the kids that weekend.....you HOONS have a safe ride and take lots of pics for us here VEGAS HOONS:thumbsup:

you can add me to the breakfast event, I have to haul back to LAX for an 1150a flight but should be able to do breakfast. I'm actually in town on Sat evening so if anyone is around and not previously booked let me know :beerchug:

you can add me to the breakfast event, I have to haul back to LAX for an 1150a flight but should be able to do breakfast. I'm actually in town on Sat evening so if anyone is around and not previously booked let me know :beerchug:

Look forward to meeting you. Saturday night my wife has a Bluegrass gig in Long Beach, you are welcome to come up and enjoy the music and feed fest if you want.:beerchug:
Bubba

T - 4 all!!!!

This is looking to be one EPIC day. I have been contacted by a couple of other riders and have a couple of possibles and 1 more confirmation!

We have a couple of riders coming in from the IE and I will either be in the IE with them or be riding down from Bako. If there are any riders in those areas that want to meet up and ride in together shoot me a PM or post up! Have a great day all!!

T - 4 all!!!!

This is looking to be one EPIC day. I have been contacted by a couple of other riders and have a couple of possibles and 1 more confirmation!

We have a couple of riders coming in from the IE and I will either be in the IE with them or be riding down from Bako. If there are any riders in those areas that want to meet up and ride in together shoot me a PM or post up! Have a great day all!!

I met a guy at FBC last night who just bought an '09 grey/silver. His name is Carlos. He said he'd be joining us for the ride, and grouping with us at the Starbucks point. So, you can add him to the list.

:beerchug:

I met a guy at FBC last night who just bought an '09 grey/silver. His name is Carlos. He said he'd be joining us for the ride, and grouping with us at the Starbucks point. So, you can add him to the list.

:beerchug:

Not another Gray / Silver. Those are so slow we will never make it to Idyllwild.:laugh:

I just got a PM from MikeU in Yuccipa, he said he will do his best to make it. Gotta love how this is all pulling together!! I cant wait till we get both groups together! That will be AWESOME!!!!

Hopefully Aussiekeeper will make it, and the new guy that Scar met at FBC will be in for the haul!

Still 4 days away and I'm so excited that I can hardly sit still! I can not wait to get back out there and ride with BOTH groups again!

Hi all....would love to show, but am recovering from hernia surgery. Would have been cool to see the Silver/Grey trio. Looking forward to the next go around. Thanks for the invite.................

Hi all....would love to show, but am recovering from hernia surgery. Would have been cool to see the Silver/Grey trio. Looking forward to the next go around. Thanks for the invite.................

Sorry to hear that man! Hope you heal up well and correctly! Want to see you tearing up those twisties with us all again! Take care!

So sorry to hear this. I was looking forward to seeing DOT's twin with her new pipes.
Next time bro:thumbsup:
Heal up and don't push too hard.
Bubba

I just got a PM from MikeU in Yuccipa, he said he will do his best to make it. Gotta love how this is all pulling together!! I cant wait till we get both groups together! That will be AWESOME!!!!

Hopefully Aussiekeeper will make it, and the new guy that Scar met at FBC will be in for the haul!

Still 4 days away and I'm so excited that I can hardly sit still! I can not wait to get back out there and ride with BOTH groups again!

Like a kid at Christmas...:cheerleader:

Lamb met a guy on a gen 1 at fun bike center! Sadly though, he won't be making the ride.

Back