P.L.E.N.T.Y=OF=N.O.T.I.C.E (SoCalHoons 12JUN10)

OKAY LISTEN UP!

Can you hear me?

I need to try and get a head count for all the riders that will be meeting me at the Westminster / Springdale Chevron station on Saturday 6/12/10 5:30 M&G 6:00a Visors down.

So far 2 have dropped out and we will pick one up at Jamboree exit (Randy - RIP777) and one at Lake Forest gas station (Alex - Chopstix).

So far this is what I have -

Bubba - 1 up
prayer warrior - 2 up
GUNitrider - 2 up
GUNitRider2 2up
GUnitRider3

If you are not going to make it please let me know ASAP so that I can get an accurate head count.

Anyone else that wants to join is more than welcome, just chime in and let me know.

Advanced Warning: I will be bumping this to make sure I have a count soon!
Friday night I am off the grid until late.

That is all!

Bubba

Alright bubba.. I'll be at Lake forest with +1 additional rider. The time i should be meeting you at Del Taco on Lake Forest?

Alright bubba.. I'll be at Lake forest with +1 additional rider. The time i should be meeting you at Del Taco on Lake Forest?

If all goes as planned and we leave the meet up on time, I am thinking 6:32Am at the Del Taco.
I could not get more precise as I have not evaluated Humidity and Temp into the equation.:laugh:

I hope between 6:30 - 6:45 at the latest.

Bubba

OKAY LISTEN UP!

Can you hear me?

I need to try and get a head count for all the riders that will be meeting me at the Westminster / Springdale Chevron station on Saturday 6/12/10 5:30 M&G 6:00a Visors down.

So far 2 have dropped out and we will pick one up at Jamboree exit (Randy - RIP777) and one at Lake Forest gas station (Alex - Chopstix).

So far this is what I have -

Bubba - 1 up
prayer warrior - 2 up
GUNitrider - 2 up
GUNitRider2 2up
GUnitRider3

If you are not going to make it please let me know ASAP so that I can get an accurate head count.

Anyone else that wants to join is more than welcome, just chime in and let me know.

Advanced Warning: I will be bumping this to make sure I have a count soon!
Friday night I am off the grid until late.

That is all!

Bubba

BTT

Bubba

Gonna be an awesome weekend, ya'llz.

Very much looking forward to seeing you, riding with you, and chillin' in Idyllwild...

:beerchug:

OOOk! I'll be staying at the Motel 6 2 miles from the meeting point.
I'm planning on arriving be 3pm. I can meet Hawaiian and JDog at the Hampton for the trip to din din Fri night.

Great. Howie, Lamb, JD and I will be at the Hampton by 6:30; ready to roll out to burritoville.

Anyone else?

Great. Howie, Lamb, JD and I will be at the Hampton by 6:30; ready to roll out to burritoville.

Anyone else?

Okay, you hoons...I'm headed outta here.

SD bound From pHOONix.

Call me if you get bored...

We Ready!
DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

Dam im jealous.... Need to ride my ride to work. will do a quick clean before we leave.

cant wait to ride the other So Cal :laugh: do i need to bring my Spanish translation book down there :rofl::laugh:

OOOk! I'll be staying at the Motel 6 2 miles from the meeting point.
I'm planning on arriving be 3pm. I can meet Hawaiian and JDog at the Hampton for the trip to din din Fri night.

Cant leave Ventura till 2pm...:banghead: it will be close to 6 pm im guessing for us to arrive.

Ventura
Hwy 118 to 210 to 15 south..
Jdog

Back