Hosting Raydog & Epic SoCal Ride

Hey, Bubba...the Saturday ride will be to Idyllwild...no plans to get to Palomar on this Epic SoCal Ride. :( Sorry. Maybe you can meet us there. Or?

That's even better, as I think I can talk her into the Idyllwild trip.
She loves it up there and hasn't been in years.
Plus if we do make the Friday dinner you guys can gently persuade her into going.:laugh:
Thanks for the heads up.
Still on for this sat?
I am.
Bubba

Scar

Count me in Brother.

I'm good for Fri dinner, Sat Riding and Sunday riding as well.

Mark

That's even better, as I think I can talk her into the Idyllwild trip.
She loves it up there and hasn't been in years.
Plus if we do make the Friday dinner you guys can gently persuade her into going.:laugh:
Thanks for the heads up.
Still on for this sat?
I am.
Bubba

We are, Bubba. We still need to make the meet-up with you, right?

We are, Bubba. We still need to make the meet-up with you, right?

I will meet you at Gastronomes in Idyllwild at 12:00 noon.
Still gonna be in the cage:down:
But I still get to practice my second fav thingy.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Bubba

Ah the Gastronome, the Creme Brolette, and fine wine from the Homeland (Temecula).

Bubba

Wait a second...this is for June 6; we can't get confused with the local ride to Idyllwild, this Saturday. Is that what you're referring to immediately above?

I'll chat at you later this evening, Bubba...:rofl:

Dang i wished it wasent such a big state or i would be there...have fun with our Nevada brother Raydog however around here he is known as "Sir Ray of Dogville":laugh:...have a blast you guys!!!!!:beerchug: ride with ya soon up here
PLUS ONE!!! Dang it anyway!!

Wow Jason, will you be coming from Phoenix? I hope someone throws an offer at you! I'll be coming from the north and I don't know when because of all my stops along the way (my alma mater, friends in San Fernando Valley, Orange County, old work places, etc.).
I just know now that I'll be at the resturant at the time and location Scar tells me to!
Doyle

Wow Jason, will you be coming from Phoenix? I hope someone throws an offer at you! I'll be coming from the north and I don't know when because of all my stops along the way (my alma mater, friends in San Fernando Valley, Orange County, old work places, etc.).
I just know now that I'll be at the resturant at the time and location Scar tells me to!
Doyle

Yeah...let's see what we can pull together for our visitor from AZ.

I'd offer, but my guest room is already booked.

I guess I'd best publish a route, eh? I have the list of confirmed riders, too...:beerchug:

;)

How many bodies do we have Scar? Also, may I park my bike @ your house and ride in your auto to the resturant?

Yes, of course, Doyle. you may park your bike in the Engine Room (a.k.a. my garage) while we dine.

Far as 'bodies' goes...

Let's see if I brought that info to work with me...

Me (Scar)
You (RayDog)
Lamb (Lamb Busa)
Vinny (Devil Dog)
Craig (ShortBoarder)
Derrick (BigFisch)
Bubba (Bubba)
Chris (Shoty)
Mark (SD1300)
Mike (MikeU)
Jason (Big Guy)

Well, that's all I have 'confirmed' so far. Good lookin' group!

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Great! PM me your address so I can put it into my Zumo. Hey, BTW, get back to work. Doyle

Back