P.L.E.N.T.Y=OF=N.O.T.I.C.E (SoCalHoons 12JUN10)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

:whistle:

Another Epic Ride is planned...

Hey, ya'llz...just a shout out to mark your calendars for 12JUN10...

The SoCalHoons are rollin' from San Diego to Idyllwild and back in our usual high-RPM, serious lean-angle, perma-grin fashion.

Everyone is welcome, so plan to come join us...specifics to follow, just make sure you have that date available for a day-ride in the fantastic SoCal (San Jacinto) mountains.

:beerchug:

Shout it here if you're coming!

I will do my best to be there and set up a nice shoot at "Bubba's Corner".
Bubba

I keeel you Now!

Hey Scar! I'm honored to go on this ride as a noob. :) to the group that is!! o_O I will be there. I hope to meet all the other socal hoons on this ride!!!! Bubba, Lamb Busa you two better be there! Esp since talking to you guys back in '06. LoL.. See ya on that sat bro!!

Hey Scar! I'm honored to go on this ride as a noob. :) to the group that is!! o_O I will be there. I hope to meet all the other socal hoons on this ride!!!! Bubba, Lamb Busa you two better be there! Esp since talking to you guys back in '06. LoL.. See ya on that sat bro!!

Epic.

I will do my best to be there and set up a nice shoot at "Bubba's Corner".
Bubba

I keeel you Now!

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend; due predominantly to Bubba's constant 'keeling' of me, I shall presume to be dead...:rofl:

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend; due predominantly to Bubba's constant 'keeling' of me, I shall presume to be dead...:rofl:

And yet your fingers seem to still be twitching on the keyboard.

I am a terrible terrorist, SILENCE!! I KEEL YOU AGAIN NOW!!
oOOPS

NOOBIE? Is that you?

I will do what I can to make this ride. Many things happening in my life right now.
Bubba

bubba, it is me noobie ;) Well, i hope things will work out with you so you can come on this ride.. if not, there are always other rides we can attend after u handle your personal biz... :thumbsup:

Thanks for the notice neighbor! LOTS O NOTICE! Lamb will be in attendance. See ya there chopstix (have we met?) Anyway, way to be neighborly:poke:

Last edited:
NOOBIE? Is that you?

I will do what I can to make this ride. Many things happening in my life right now.
Bubba

Yeah...none of the rest of us have anything happening, Bubba...I should have checked with you first.

:rofl:

I keel you!

NOOBIE? Is that you?

Bubba

Oh, wait...what I meant to say was: "droll, Bubba; very droll." :laugh:

:cheerleader:

:rofl:

Thanks for the notice neighbor! LOTS O NOTICE! Lamb will be in attendance. See ya there chopstix (have we met?) Anyway, way to be neighborly:poke:

Will be great to see you, Lamb. :beerchug:

If not too much trouble, please give my best regards to Liz.

I will do my best to be in town for this epic ride. The epic rides are the best, sad I missed the last one.
Bubba, we could ride down there together if you are going to be in Crestline, or we can meet and ride down from Westminster:thumbsup:

Back