P.L.E.N.T.Y=OF=N.O.T.I.C.E (SoCalHoons 12JUN10)

Well, made it back home in one piece. I didn't realize how tired I was until I started lifting the saddlebags off the Busa.

Hope the rest of you make it back safe and enjoyed the knee-scrathcing fun! Time for a nap...

Great ride today brothers!!:thumbsup::bowdown:

It was nice to see familiar faces and meet new ones. A great group of hoons!:thumbsup:

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

Last edited:
You are missing the sexiest bike of all. sucks i had to bail. what is this responsible crap anyway?!

Was it Owen that I got lost with?

What a great ride and the weather cooperated...except for the part where Mikeu and Klatu848 and I had to ride in the rain. Lots of fun including getting our bikes kicked out of the Idlywild Crier parking lot! :whistle:

You are missing the sexiest bike of all. sucks i had to bail. what is this responsible crap anyway?!

Was it Owen that I got lost with?

That was Owen. Great guy.

I'm still getting reports from peeps who have made it home.

Lamb and I rolled as far West as we needed to and got in about an hour ago.

Awesome day...

Sorry you had to bail, as well, Kev. We'll do another...fear not.

In all, a record-breaker by a LONG SHOT for # of SoCal-esque 'busas gathered for a photo op.

Thanks all for coming...time to post up those pix!

I did get a message from Chopstix.

He has his bike in the shop already. He's home and feels fine.

Should be on two wheels again in no time.

I should add at this time...we did have one rider go down.

Alex (a.k.a. Chopstix) mis-negotiated a corner and ended up in exactly the same location as BigFisch (Derrick) did last October. What can we say (?) that corner is fated to eat Busas.

Anyway, Derrick, you are vindicated.

Kudos, in a big way, are now bestowed upon Kromdom who offered to stay roadside with Chopstix and await the tow vehicle and make sure Chopstix got headed in the right direction.

You are a good man, Krommie. Thank you for taking care of Chopstix and for allowing us to continue making our way to Idyllwild. I only wish you both could have enjoyed the rest of the day with us.

I promise to arrange another epic SoCalHoon-a-thon so we can all get out and try it again...

Last edited:
Sucks that Chopstix went down, but at least I know that the corner likes to eat Busas. SORRY CHOPSTIX!!! Hopefully I will be on 2 wheels and not 4 for the next ride.

What ticks me off is the sheriff stopped JD and 2 others while I was filming. He got reports that I was in the middle of the road. As soon as I get the vid done, you all can be the judge of where I was.

Sucks that Chopstix went down, but at least I know that the corner likes to eat Busas. SORRY CHOPSTIX!!! Hopefully I will be on 2 wheels and not 4 for the next ride.

What ticks me off is the sheriff stopped JD and 2 others while I was filming. He got reports that I was in the middle of the road. As soon as I get the vid done, you all can be the judge of where I was.

I think that LEO woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Here's a pic from the 243.

I'm sure Bubba has tons of better photos than this, but...it's a start.

Pictured:

Bubba
JDog
Scar
Lamb
BigO
HBrown93
Klatu848
Mschvis173
MikeU
AussieKeeper
DMRowe
Rip777
(two of 777's friends)
Bushido69
CrazyM1000
Hawaiian
Leslie

Not bad for a Saturday outing...:whistle:

Not pictured...but also noteworthy (TheSkaz (who had to leave early)), Chopstix (for the obvious reason), and Kromdom (for taking care of Chopstix).

Enjoy!

The Crew (Official).jpg

I think that LEO woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

That guy was just a prick... :moon:

Jdog & the Miss made it home. dam near got cream by moron cages :please:
But safe and home long day long ride..LOVED IT..

Thanks Scar for putting that together:beerchug: Now i cant wait till Reno:whistle:

Alex, Bummer man.. Hope you get her fixed up soon.. Glad your ok..

Glad to meet all.

Bubba, post those pictures....cant wait to see them on the big screen..

Jdog

Scar et al.......I was in the best position behind, glad I was able to pitch in so the rest of the gang can go on with the trip.

Let me throw in some of the pre-ride pics i took at the Denny's parking lot (my apolgies in advance for the riders whose names I cannot remember) HINT: may need your help with the 1st 3 pics. Also did not get a chance to take pics of Lamb and Bushido
1. Big O
2. MikeU
3. Rip777
4. Prayer Warrior
5. aussiekeeper
6. BUBBA
7. Chopstix
8. CrazyM1000
9. dmrowe
10. Hawaiian
11. kromdom
12. jdog109socal
13. klatu848
14. Mschvis173
15. hbrown93
16. Gdog650
17. theskaz
18. Wasabi (sans Scar, since everyone knows who I am...)

100_0595.jpg

100_0596.jpg

100_0597.jpg

100_0599.jpg

aussiekeeper.jpg

BUBBA.jpg

Chopstix.jpg

CrazyM1000.jpg

dmrowe.jpg

Hawaiian.jpg

kromdom.jpg

Jdog109socal.jpg

klatu848.jpg

mischievous.jpg

hbrown93.jpg

Gdog650.jpg

theskaz.jpg

Wasabi (in formation).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scar,
The Vegas Hoons made it home safe and sound. A little wet but home. Thank you and the rest of the SoCal Hoons for showing us a good time yesterday and today. We had a blast and can't wait for the next one! Hint, hint! LOL! Take care everyone and I'm glad Chopstix (Alex) is okay. Until next time my friends.
Aloha,
Kaui & Leslie

Home again Home again diggety dog! It was great to see you all again and meet new people.
Thanks Scar for talking me into this, I NEEDED it.
Kev, next time we'll know where we're going. At least we got to rip it twice!

What can I say, I had a blast. I obviously made it home safe @ 8:00 last night but my phone died and after dinner I fell fast asleep. After my 860 mile journey, that should be surprising. A very special thank you to Scar for your hospitality and to all the other HOONS for the great company on the most EPIC ride!! Also thanks for posting up all the pics, I'll be waiting for those pics on that corner Bubba!!

Back