Hosting Raydog & Epic SoCal Ride

I would love to do this but I'm way to much of a noob to attempt to ride with the experts! :thumbsup:

That's just crazy talk. If you could come, you should come. I'm just sayin'. We'll take care of you; just ask Bubba. ;)

Last edited:
Check it...but I'm going to tell you...if you come here and ride Wasabi, your choice will be quite clear about how you're going to handle the Reno deal... :rofl: ==> know what I'm sayin'?

yeah thats what I'm afraid of :poke: :rofl:

May have a Friday issue but I will certainly attend the ride !!

Cool...if you can do the Friday deal, that'd be great too...

(On another note, as a gesture of his gratitude for the RReview article, Rick Clemson just sent me the hi-res version of the pic of the two of us at Palomar Sunday, near his xB). I'll send you a scaled version; this one is 32mb.)

:beerchug:

I would love to do this but I'm way to much of a noob to attempt to ride with the experts! :thumbsup:

As a noob too and having ridden with this group, I can assure you that you will be in good hands. Nothing better than the ride I had with them and I cant wait to do it again.
The next time I hope to ride with Devil Dog, I have seen him in action at his MSF and he is very much the professional.
Good folks and great fun to be around.
Try to make it.
Bubba

As a noob too and having ridden with this group, I can assure you that you will be in good hands. Nothing better than the ride I had with them and I cant wait to do it again.
The next time I hope to ride with Devil Dog, I have seen him in action at his MSF and he is very much the professional.
Good folks and great fun to be around.
Try to make it.
Bubba

I have to agree with Devil Dog, Scar and Bubba. You gotta make it!!!

Scar--Count me in. I will need some R/R time after my crazy month of May.

LOL....you only live once. You'll have plenty of time to rest when you're 115 years old.

Hoping to ride with you too Bigfisch, they had good things to say about you.
Bubba

Yep...this one's gonna be epic.

Let's see if we can get the guys from AZ to come over... :beerchug:

I might be able to make the Friday gig, not sure about the Saturday ride.
Would like to meet Raydog.
Thanks for the invite.
Bubba

Dang i wished it wasent such a big state or i would be there...have fun with our Nevada brother Raydog however around here he is known as "Sir Ray of Dogville":laugh:...have a blast you guys!!!!!:beerchug: ride with ya soon up here

OMG, I'm so humbled and honored to 1)meet you all 2)dine with you all 3)ride with you all 4)share stories about lofty skill levels, heroism and personal conquests.

At 0600 on Thursday June 4th, I will leave Reno, visit a bud in Carmel, head southbound Hwy 1, got a cabin on cliffs in little settlement called Lucia (halfway to San Luis Obisbo), then stay on Hwy 1 all the way to San Diego.....this is a 10 day sport touring ride and clearly one of the highlights will be riding with SoCal bros! Doyle

OMG, I'm so humbled and honored to 1)meet you all 2)dine with you all 3)ride with you all 4)share stories about lofty skill levels, heroism and personal conquests.

At 0600 on Thursday June 4th, I will leave Reno, visit a bud in Carmel, head southbound Hwy 1, got a cabin on cliffs in little settlement called Lucia (halfway to San Luis Obisbo), then stay on Hwy 1 all the way to San Diego.....this is a 10 day sport touring ride and clearly one of the highlights will be riding with SoCal bros! Doyle

You gotta work in Big Bear area, and the angeles crest hwy. The Santa Monica mountains, San Gabriel mtns. Damn, 10 days. AWESOME!

Just as long as Doyle is back in his own neck-of-the-woods by July 24th...... :oldcool:

Back