Attn: SoCalHoons

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
This coming Saturday, 10APR10, SoCalHoons are gathering to roll out for the day.

We're getting together on Saturday at 8a for breakfast and riding at 9a from there. Bubba is coming down from LA to ride and numerous others will be in attendance; many of whom you have ridden with before.

All you SoCalHoons who want to be part of the local message forum (SoCalHoon@yahoogroups.com), please send me an e-mail (allaboutscar@gmail.com) and I'll send you an invite to the group. This is a message forum only, and will in no way compete or draw from Hayabusa.oRg.

SoCalHoon is a group of people with like riding styles, mentalities, and gear requirements. We do not advocate text-book Hoon behavior (no stoppies, no wheelies, no running from the law, and no displays of excessive speed).

Whoever is interested in joining us for a day outing...shout it here, and we'll see you there, ya Hoons!

Meeting place: Denny's Restaurant at the corner of Kearny Villa and Clairemont Mesa (near FBC), in San Diego.

If you need additional information, don't hesitate to PM ro e-mail or call me.

Last edited:
I can't wait!! This will my intro back in the twisties too!.

Come on all you SoCal hoons, Lets ride.:beerchug:

I will be Bright and early at the engine room.
Bubba

Im down like 4 fat chicks in a lowrider!!!!

:laugh::rofl::laugh:

Sure wish I could make this one Scar. Would love to ride with all you SoCal hoons, especially you Bubba, but I have not been able to find a job yet. Have a good time guys!

Scar.. i missed out on the last ride and said i would attend the next.. but! im currently stuck in hawaii with family and wont be back till the 12th.. so, im gonna have to apologize and miss out on this ride again.. hopefully!! and im keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully, the next ride i will be able to make it so long as I dont have to show up to drill. lol.

:laugh::rofl::laugh:

Sure wish I could make this one Scar. Would love to ride with all you SoCal hoons, especially you Bubba, but I have not been able to find a job yet. Have a good time guys!

Oh, I get it, Jason...in the grand equation here, it boils down like this:

Want To Ride = Ride w/Bubba
The Rest of Us = Chopped Liver​

I see...:whistle:

:rofl:

I still haven't received your resume...:whistle:

Scar.. i missed out on the last ride and said i would attend the next.. but! im currently stuck in hawaii with family and wont be back till the 12th.. so, im gonna have to apologize and miss out on this ride again.. hopefully!! and im keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully, the next ride i will be able to make it so long as I dont have to show up to drill. lol.

Well, you be careful over there in Hawaii; I hear there's lots of flooding going on over there.

Aaaanyway...there'll be more rides, so when you able and ready...we'll be here.

:beerchug:

Travel safe!

Russ (PARDINI) and I want to TRUCK our bikes out some weekend and test the Hills of LA. Not this Run but one in the Near Future. Just let US know SCAR and we can Plan it. :thumbsup:

Oh, I get it, Jason...in the grand equation here, it boils down like this:

Want To Ride = Ride w/Bubba
The Rest of Us = Chopped Liver

I see...:whistle:

:rofl:

I still haven't received your resume...:whistle:

To know me, Is to love me!:laugh:
Chapped Liver for me!:rofl:

Russ (PARDINI) and I want to TRUCK our bikes out some weekend and test the Hills of LA. Not this Run but one in the Near Future. Just let US know SCAR and we can Plan it. :thumbsup:

Robert...you guys are going to have to come 1.5 hours further south to make even better roads than LA has to offer.

:beerchug: You and Russ are welcome ANY TIME!!!

Robert...you guys are going to have to come 1.5 hours further south to make even better roads than LA has to offer.

:beerchug: You and Russ are welcome ANY TIME!!!

Robert, when you plan this, remember you have a place to stay here in LA and we can ride down to the SD group together.:beerchug:
Bubba

Robert, when you plan this, remember you have a place to stay here in LA and we can ride down to the SD group together.:beerchug:
Bubba

Thanks BUBBA Will DO !! " I Don't Care what they say about you. You are OK With Me " :whistle:

Robert, you let me know when this is gonna happen and I'll be right there with ya.

Scar, enjoy your ride this weekend, take some pics and post em up.

Last edited:
Back