ok lets see some pics of your significant other!

Heres Kym and my "new girl friend" , you can guess wich one is which.......:rofl:

me on busa 10-18-08.jpg

4 yrs for me and the love of my life. The first pic is an earlier pic of her, the second one is from this last summer at the zoo, and the last one is of her and her two sisters.

alyssa.jpg

00032.jpg

1.jpg

This covers both Dan and I. It was the first time we actually "met" Twotone & Mrs. Twotone. What a wonderful ride through the foothills of Oklahoma - or almost a ride. It poured! But the coffee at this little diner was hot and the conversation was great.

Dan and I have been together for almost 19 years, married for 18 of them. When it's right, you know it.

coffeeshopinok.jpg

I had to take the lead on this one and post the pics.

The first one is us on a ride with some of the Busa riding Texas folks back in June. The second one was the Christmas before last (I am almost sure cause it wasn't last Christmas). Point is, this is me & Adam.

Smilin' Turkeys.jpg

Christmas Tree.JPG

This covers both Dan and I. It was the first time we actually "met" Twotone & Mrs. Twotone. What a wonderful ride through the foothills of Oklahoma - or almost a ride. It poured! But the coffee at this little diner was hot and the conversation was great.

Dan and I have been together for almost 19 years, married for 18 of them. When it's right, you know it.

coffeeshopinok.jpg

The rain did suck, but that was a good ride Diana! :cheerleader:

coffeeshopinok.jpg

What she failed to mention is what a good sport she was. It was cold and started to rain after about 30 minutes on the road. She didn't have rain gear but was riding pillion so I thought I would take the brunt of it. After about another hour she asked if we could stop at the next WalMart so she could get dry clothes and some rain gear. The tire sling had completely soaked her backside.

What she failed to mention is what a good sport she was. It was cold and started to rain after about 30 minutes on the road. She didn't have rain gear but was riding pillion so I thought I would take the brunt of it. After about another hour she asked if we could stop at the next WalMart so she could get dry clothes and some rain gear. The tire sling had completely soaked her backside.

We were soaked to the bone, but we had fun! :laugh:

Back