Ok, let's see 'em...

Just call me FRED!

Bet ya had ALL the boys chasin ya back then.

Uhhhhhhhhhh,
Kinda like now, huh?
wink.gif

Come on Rhythm. Cough 'em up, bro. We're waiting... Lo put up so now it's your turn to .

I love 'em Lo! Glad you posted them...nothing to be embarrassed about in those pics! Perhaps we should start the "oh, sh*t! I can't believe I looked like this!" thread one day...just to get some of the bad ones out there for all to laugh at (I've got more than my share, I'm sure!)

Okay Rhythm...man of your word? Post 'em!

Bumped for Rhythm because he never posted up!
laugh.gif

Man, I thought a bunch of members put their baby pics in here...
all_coholic.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 23 2007,10:39) Bumped for Rhythm because he never posted up!  
laugh.gif

Man, I thought a bunch of members put their baby pics in here...  
all_coholic.gif
Yeah I was looking through it and was wondering where the pics were.

Me and my mom and the first bike I ever rode on i the back ground! I think its a BSA

47b6df31b3127cce96def8b39c7700000016108CasWbFmza2.jpg

(VaBusa @ Nov. 19 2003,08:44) This is so funny...it's nice to see that most of these pics are from the 70's, so we don't all feel so old!

This was me in high school...going to the prom...with short hair!  
biggrin.gif
So Michelle, if you graduated in the 70's that means your how old? Think about it, the car is an antique now....

crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

(captain @ Jan. 25 2007,09:31)
(VaBusa @ Nov. 19 2003,08:44) This is so funny...it's nice to see that most of these pics are from the 70's, so we don't all feel so old!

This was me in high school...going to the prom...with short hair!  
biggrin.gif
So Michelle, if you graduated in the 70's that means your how old? Think about it, the car is an antique now....

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif
No, I was referring to my baby pic; it's from the 70's...I graduated in '88, so I'm just a baby at 36
laugh.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

Back