I rode pillion... on a pink bike

Bullet, I enjoy taking shots as much as the next guy but sometimes a fish in a Barrel is just no fun... besides I believe you held back not to long ago, I'm returning the favour.

Oh, and MR D,  When I was in High School a buddy of mine wedged a 409 into a Gremlin.  Built a cage, tubbed the rear, solid beam type from end...  On and on.  Was the Spookiest damn car I had ridden in up to that point, freaky fast...  Same guy also pulled a 440 out of a Chrysler and wedgied it under the hood of an old Blue Dodge Pickup truck.  That we named Papa Smurf.
Ahhhh, I see. Thanks for the slack. :D

Wow, that takes me way back!!!!!

My first bike was a red Schwinn StingRay.  A few of the rich kids had the Schwinn Crate bikes.  The Apple Crate had the chopper type forks and tiny front wheel and I think it was a 5-Speed.

My first car in High School was a '73 Gremlin.  Here's a before and after picture.
Yo Sane... Please tell me that the top pic is the after and not the other way around. :laugh:

BT...I'll say it!  Ohhh, me me me!
Pink is your color!  :D
:bounce:

I remember my grandmother's purple Gremlin...don't remember riding in it, just that she had one...wow, memory lane...yeah, start a thread for us to laugh at ourselves as children...
I guess that was my pimp suit for pickin' up da chicks back then. ;)

BT...I'll say it!  Ohhh, me me me!
Pink is your color!  :D

I remember my grandmother's purple Gremlin...don't remember riding in it, just that she had one...wow, memory lane...yeah, start a thread for us to laugh at ourselves as children...
I guess that was my pimp suit for pickin' up da chicks back then. ;)
Hey! Whatever works, right BT?! Look at how much older she was than you! You did good...

Bet she rides a Busa now...

Wow, that takes me way back!!!!!

My first bike was a red Schwinn StingRay. A few of the rich kids had the Schwinn Crate bikes. The Apple Crate had the chopper type forks and tiny front wheel and I think it was a 5-Speed.

My first car in High School was a '73 Gremlin. Here's a before and after picture.
Yo Sane... Please tell me that the top pic is the after and not the other way around. :laugh:
I was ahead of my time and was going for the retro look. :tounge:

Bullet, I enjoy taking shots as much as the next guy but sometimes a fish in a Barrel is just no fun... besides I believe you held back not to long ago, I'm returning the favour.

Oh, and MR D,  When I was in High School a buddy of mine wedged a 409 into a Gremlin.  Built a cage, tubbed the rear, solid beam type from end...  On and on.  Was the Spookiest damn car I had ridden in up to that point, freaky fast...  Same guy also pulled a 440 out of a Chrysler and wedgied it under the hood of an old Blue Dodge Pickup truck.  That we named Papa Smurf.
Check out that bottom pict, There's the X package. That thing ws so light with so much engine. The one I hung around had the chrome side pipes.

Too bad every 70's AMC rotted the fenders out of it from the top down.

Still cool to reminise.

Back