Fugged with two riders...

Don't be so mean, BT!
Ahhh, they get a kick out of it once they know I'm only fuggin' around. I'd never intentionally be a prick to anyone other than the thieves and crackheads (which incidentally usually end up bein' the same folks).
biggrin.gif

BT i wish the cops here i camden county were as polite as you there tryin to get there quota met and sport bikes are like 2X the points with these jerks i got pulled in front of my house the 1st sat i had my bike and the cop said me and my friend on his 600 were running. In my cul-de-sac we were running?
rock.gif
?? anyway the punk azz rookie that was riding with him said "Seargent, that's a 1300 hayabusa the fastest bike on the road" and before i knew it me and my friend were toted off to jail with a $550 bond each but in the end it got dropped in court because the bikes werent towed and impounded they were released to my roomates and our rights werent read but the county still met the Quota and was $1100 richer in the process so sorry to say these Georgia cops get no respect from phatjoe!!!!!!!!!

But Chris, If I ever see you out here in your LEO suit, I'm not only gonna wave, I'm taking you out for dinner!
wink.gif
Yeah, what are the chances of THAT, huh?
laugh.gif
Weeeeell, pretty slim I guess. But it's the thought that counts!

Just like, "Honey, I though about getting you flowers today. Does that count?"
laugh.gif

But hey, I'm gonna get to that state someday!

On a side note, I was visiting my grandaddy in the hospital 2 days ago and he explained where the term "Georgia Cracker" came from.

laugh.gif

Maybe it's different where you live phat joe, but here in philly there's no secret quota that police departments have to meet for tickets or anything else for that matter. Usually, unless the commanding officer is pressing the guys on the street to start making traffic stops due to complaints or recent speed related traffic accidents, the only guys that are gonna break your balls are the rookies that want to get their numbers up for their performance reviews. Even so, they still need probable cause to stop you so don't give them any! Be safe out there guys!

Some good insight BT...I tried picking the brain of my popo friend, but he's so damn simple, there's just not much to discuss!
laugh.gif

I love giving him a hard time...I tell him every single illegal thing I do or have done just to get him wound up...I'm always asking for tickets to the burn barrel (where they destroy confiscated "stuff" that is often smoked)

He can't be all bad...I let him take my Busa out when it was still shiny and new, and he came back shaking his head that he could get it up to 120 in a matter of seconds...if you're going to have a cop friend, let him ride the Busa! Maybe he won't give you that ticket...speeding is a given!
tounge.gif

i always wave right before i drop two gears and play catch up with the right rist.LOL

J/K

i always wave back and sometimes i wave first and they look at me like im on crack WTF is that about?
rock.gif
??

i always wave right before i drop two gears and play catch up with the right rist.LOL

J/K

i always wave back and sometimes i wave first and they look at me like im on crack WTF is that about?
rock.gif
??
Could it be the glass pipe hangin' outta yer pocket g?
rock.gif
Hehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

dope_02.jpg

rock.gif

Back