Doing this JUST for BT!

I like flipping them the Devil Horns as I pass on the right in the median at about 140...  Give them something to talk about back at the station...  Besides, I like getting them to spill their coffee and drop their Krispy Kreme!!!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's fun watching them swerve as well!!!  

I want to find out where BT works, then head by and talk to his Chief or a Co-Worker, Find out what Zone he's working and go play with him for about 30 minutes...  Just teasing ya know?  Let him get a little close then disapear... then repeat as needed till his Cage cages fire... Or he starts shooting...  
thumbs-up.gif
LMAO Revlis !
laugh.gif

You better watch it, ...BT has vacant land. He might just shoot you and bury the evidence.

j/k Rev
biggrin.gif
Funny to think about doing that if you knew you wouldn't go to jail.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So yesterday, I head out at lunch for the tanning bed...hey, it beats spending money at the local grease pit for a lunch!

Anyway, I park the Busa and note the two State Trooper cars parked in front of me...they're inside a local joint, eating lunch, so I figure they'll be gone before I get out; no worries about being hassled by the man, right?

I walk back out and note the cars haven't left, so I put on my gear and decide I'm heading out before they see me...wouldn't you know it?! I just put my helmet on and start the Busa when one of the Troopers walks to his car. He looks at me, my bike, and I'm thinking "great, here it comes...he's going to head over, note the illegal license plate and wonder where in the hell my county and state inspection stickers are (under the front cowl where you can't see 'em, thank you)", but all he does is yell "you'd better be careful on that thing!" I smile and reply "always am", then climb on.

By the time I pull out of the parking lot, I see his buddy has joined him for a smoke before resuming duty, and I was a good girl when I started shifting through the gears at non break-neck speed to avoid pissing 'em off...oh, and I started to wonder if my exhaust is illegal too...didn't want to wind through the gears to draw their attention to that either...

I don't know what it is lately, but I feel as if I'm doing something illegal every time I ride that damn bike...and I'm not...well, just some speeding, but hell, I can do that in a car!
tounge.gif

I think my newly found "be kind to popo" campaign is causing the guilt...they're either the enemy, or friends...if they're friends, I can't be riding this illegal bike!
laugh.gif

If you act nervous Michelle, they will sense it. Just be yourself and if they talk to you, just bat those big eyes at them and act like a blonde.
smile.gif
“Sorry Officer, I didn’t knowâ€￾

richardsledcopy.jpg

If you act nervous Michelle, they will sense it.  Just be yourself and if they talk to you, just bat those big eyes at them and act like a blonde.  
smile.gif
 â€œSorry Officer, I didn’t knowâ€￾
Oh, I've already got it all planned out Lazer...I'll either be so pissed and lose my cool they'll just lock me up for being a danger to myself...

OR

I'll conjur up a few crocodile tears, tell
'em I had no idea, I've never had a
ticket...bat my eyelashes a few times
and toss around the names of some cops
I'm friends with...
tounge.gif

It's not beneath me to grovel either...could go either way!
laugh.gif

VA, it's your own guilt getting to you.... something you aren't telling us??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If you act nervous Michelle, they will sense it.  Just be yourself and if they talk to you, just bat those big eyes at them and act like a blonde.  
smile.gif
 â€œSorry Officer, I didn’t knowâ€
Oh, I've already got it all planned out Lazer...I'll either be so pissed and lose my cool they'll just lock me up for being a danger to myself...

OR

I'm friends with...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Wetting your pants and telling the Cop that your husband made you ride that big old motorcycle might help too....
wink.gif

smile.gif

OR

I'm friends with...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Wetting your pants and telling the Cop that your husband made you ride that big old motorcycle might help too....  
wink.gif
I'd like to keep some dignity Postal!
tounge.gif

But, whatever works, right?!
laugh.gif

I told my cop friend today at lunch (his treat) that I'd started a new program...be nice to the police and wave to the idiots as they go by while on my Busa...I lost him at "idiots", so I'm thinking my program's going down in flames around here!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif

OR

I'm friends with...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif
I'd like to keep some dignity Postal!  
tounge.gif

But, whatever works, right?!  
laugh.gif

I told my cop friend today at lunch (his treat) that I'd started a new program...be nice to the police and wave to the idiots as they go by while on my Busa...I lost him at "idiots", so I'm thinking my program's going down in flames around here!  
tounge.gif
You are quickly becoming "public enemy number one" down there it sounds like....
guns.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Hey...those guys do look like the fellas here!
tounge.gif

Yeah, my program's going down in flames...oh well, can't say I haven't tried!

Whenever someone waves hi it is appreciated. I see it as I more person that will call for help for me if (if not help themself) I ever need it and can't get to my radio.

Keep it up VA, I've been wavin' to the cops for a while now, Sheriffs, CHP, and LAPD, some wave back, some don't. Especially when I'm zippin' in the opposite direction, it's like a I see you, you see me, we're cool, showing some respect for the popo. I hope that's how they're taking it.

The cop in the article in the "I hate Stunters thread" says that they wave as they fly past the cops. Better hope that they do not think you are "one of those people", LOL!

I like flipping them the Devil Horns as I pass on the right in the median at about 140...  Give them something to talk about back at the station...  Besides, I like getting them to spill their coffee and drop their Krispy Kreme!!!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's fun watching them swerve as well!!!  

I want to find out where BT works, then head by and talk to his Chief or a Co-Worker, Find out what Zone he's working and go play with him for about 30 minutes...  Just teasing ya know?  Let him get a little close then <span style='color:green'>disappear</span>... then repeat as needed till his Cage cages fire... Or he starts shooting...  
thumbs-up.gif
Ummm The <span style='color:red'>median</span> is that strip between opposing directions of traffic.
Here in the United States of America it is to your far LEFT
in the direction of travel. Passing on the RIGHT would entail
utilization of the  <span style='color:red'>shoulder</span>.

Also I believe you meant "...Cages <span style='color:blue'>catches</span> fire..."    
tounge.gif

Just trying to help out!    
biggrin.gif

Raider
pirate.gif
Also I believe you meant "...Cages <span style='color:blue'>catches</span> fire..."    
tounge.gif
[/QUOTE]

No... I meant "Until <span style='color:orangered'>his Cage</span> catches Fire".  Notice the key Possessive personal pronoun "His",  in this case referencing Bulletrain's Police Cruiser in the singular, not plural "Cages".

Punk...  Where the hell is my windscreen BTW?    
thumbs-up.gif

-Wise-ass...
smile.gif

And yeah Damnit, I meant shoulder...

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Back