My name is Busapebbles...here's my pics!

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Hello,

Some of you may know me from the Org. I figured I would share part of myself to let you know a little bit about me...

When I was just a teeny girl, I had BIG dreams...first I thought, when I grow up I wanna be a Nurse

Nursetroll.jpg

Then I thought...maybe an Astronut! Yeah that would be cool!

astronut.jpg

well suffice it to ay I was quickly coming up on graduation and I had to make a decision...

Troll1.jpg

Then I though....hey St Pattys day is right around the corner! Might as well wait till afther th Holidays to make my decision!

irishtroll.jpg

Well then wouldncha know it! Gezz oh willikers, Halloween was right after that! Like what 2 weeks or sumthin? So of course ya know a gilr had to get her party on!

pirate troll.jpg

Nahh...yeah! Maybe I'll go as a vampire! Like that lady umm Elvira! Yeah that'll look hottt!

Vamptroll.jpg

And thats when my life changed....I met the mostest aqwesome guy on the planet....he's sweet, smart ( a little old) but thats ok cause I think he's the cooleest...

He belongs to this Hayabusa site, ya might know him he goes by the name Siver surfer! Yah we met some time ago, isnt he handsome in his suit?

silvertroll.jpg

Well gotta go now, got work to do, hope you enjoyed my picture bio, look forward to seein yall soon! Smooches!

Pebbles

??? I'm kinda feeling like a mushroom right now. but I'll :lol: right along.

Dont worry hon, busapebbles knows not my might...she wasnt around when the Monkey jacker tasted the pain I dished out...she has NO clue who shes dealin with does she?:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
hahaha... the days of the Monkey Jacker... those were the good ol' days!

Back