Ok, let's see 'em...

no space between the last lettr :tounge: This with the space ,did it work ?

Well what do have to say about that Va ?  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt for me :super:  Oh well, good lQQkn out shorty.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069355120 -->

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat a picture of my ugly mug as curtain snatch'r! Let me put it to this way Mike when I was born the Dr. smack my face instead my azz :laugh:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat a picture of my ugly mug as curtain snatch'r! Let me put it to this way Mike when I was born the Dr. smack my face instead my azz :laugh:
I don't believe it Rhythm! Post a pic and let us decide! Come on, something from when you were just a little squirt! :D

Don't be afraid of us!

I will do it "only" if LO showz her's first :tounge: .

one of my fav cartoons..

intro_main_up_speed_racer.gif

Oh, and just so nobody has any excuses, if you have pics but no way to get them scanned, if you will mail them to me I will scan them and send them back. I'll even cover return postage. No friggin' excuses!!! :D

Thanks BT for offering to scan pictures for us non-scanner types (probably just me who would have taken you up on it, lol)!  But I had already sent some pics to VaBusa to scan and she is such a doll!!  Reason I'm able to post this pic is because of Michelle so...

<marquee>THANKS MICHELLE!!!!</marquee>

I guess I'm about 4 or 5 in this picture.

<!--EDIT|busababe813
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070935867 -->

kris_at_4.jpg

Here's another one...I'm about 14 here.  After that the pictures just get plain scary!  I got into wearing waaayyy too much eye liner and the hair...let's not even get going there.  But you're not going to see them so...

Again...

<span style='color:deeppink'><marquee>Thank you Michelle for scanning these pics for me and sending me the disc!!!!!</marquee></span>

Kris

p.s. that's my little sister, Lynn

<!--EDIT|busababe813
Reason for Edit: "forgot to say who's in the pic w/me"|1070935656 -->

kris_at_14.jpg

Sounds like a product of the 80's got big hair too I bet.

cap

Sounds like a product of the 80's got big hair too I bet.

cap
Yeah...the hair not only got huge but it got permed, frosted, teased, tortured and the makeup...black eyeliner, too much mascara, green eyeshadow...
eyes.gif

Funny now...my hair is pretty much straight, and I wear little or no makeup.  lol

Thanks BT for offering to scan pictures for us non-scanner types (probably just me who would have taken you up on it, lol)!  But I had already sent some pics to VaBusa to scan and she is such a doll!!  Reason I'm able to post this pic is because of Michelle so...

<marquee>THANKS MICHELLE!!!!</marquee>

I guess I'm about 4 or 5 in this picture.
Awwwwwwww! Busababe was a cutie when she was little, too! I knew it. Ok, where the heck is Lobusa's pics?
rock.gif
Come on Lo, put up!
wink.gif

Back