Ok, let's see 'em...

not sure how this got here
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|busababe813
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070940146 -->

You are more than welcome Kris! Anytime...glad you got them posted...

I think we should compare those "too much eyeliner" pics with each other one day! I was scary!!! Didn't get that "Ozzy" nickname by singing. I swear, if I'd only known how bad that really looked! Ughhhh!!!
tounge.gif

I'm like you Kris...straight hair, little makeup...that is out of necessity though, right? Kids, riding...those things don't care if you have big fancy hair and makeup!
cool.gif

I miss Tab soda!
LOL! I was just talking about TAB with a coworker the other day. I was heading to Wal-Mart, and she asked me to buy her some Fresca! They still make that stuff?

Anyway, I never liked TAB, but my mother should have had it intravenously fed to her because she drank so much! That is so funny to think about...I can still picture the glass bottles...remember when soda came in GLASS bottles?!

busababe813,

Are you still wearing your skirts that short?
wow.gif
Nice athletic socks...they match everything else so well
laugh.gif

Don't worry, we've all got pictures like that.
biggrin.gif

Ok, where the heck is Lobusa's pics?
rock.gif
Come on Lo, put up!
wink.gif
You know I was kind of a tomboy growing up and the pix I came across are just hilarious. Couldn't bring myself to post em'. Then I came across a picture in a magazine (My brothers and I used to do magazine ads for TIDE detergent) I'm holding a snake and filthy dirty with a bunch of other dirty kids... It's hilarious... Maybe, just maybe..... I will get up the nerve to post it...

All of you guys pix are soooooooo cute!!! Just wanna pinch ya little cheeks!! (don't put anything dirty behind that Brian!)

Lo

P.S. Kris, I went through the BIG HAIR phase and oh wow! You couldn't pay me enough to post one of those "What the hell was I thinking" pictures!!

Ok, where the heck is Lobusa's pics?
rock.gif
Come on Lo, put up!
wink.gif
You know I was kind of a tomboy growing up and the pix I came across are just hilarious.  Couldn't bring myself to post em'.  Then I came across a picture in a magazine (My brothers and I used to do magazine ads for TIDE detergent)  I'm holding a snake and filthy dirty with a bunch of other dirty kids...  It's hilarious...  Maybe, just maybe.....  I will get up the nerve to post it...

All of you guys pix are soooooooo cute!!!  Just wanna pinch ya little cheeks!!  (don't put anything dirty behind that Brian!)

Lo

P.S.  Kris, I went through the BIG HAIR phase and oh wow!  You couldn't pay me enough to post one of those "What the hell was I thinking" pictures!!
Come on Lo! Post 'em!!!
Oh, and so you're saying you were famous before the biker magazine spread?! Wow...more than just 15 minutes!
smile.gif

Post them...please!
tounge.gif

Okay guys... Here's a couple from the TIDE ad's.... They're kinda reddish because the picture is taken from an old negative... I was the only one in the crowd willing to hold the snake......

Lil_Lo_1.jpg

This last one, I don't know what I was thinking... I think I was about 16 or so and I hope I was going to a Halloween party or something cuz I got some crazy looking cavegirl outfit on...

Lil_Lo_2.jpg

Yeah Rivvum. Cough 'em up, bro. She called yer bluff! No , just post 'em! Hehehehehe...

Back