"Officially" ordered a 09 today.....

Awesome Jim:thumbsup: an 09, what i wouldent give to be able to get one right now!:bowdown:

congratz!!:beerchug:

I get Mine on Monday The 20th According to the Stealership that I am Dealing With !!!!!!!!! Will Post Pics When ALL IS TRUE :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the update "Boss"...................I'm gonna "hound" my dealer first thing this morning to get the lead out!!! This unusual "Calif" type weather we're having of late is killing me..........low 70s, no wind and crystal clear skies. Murphy's Law.....mine will probably show up during a snow blizzard! :banghead:

Last edited:
Silver/gray. Yeah...................maybe I'll be close to the first one here with the 09.
Sigh...........I can see it now guys...........6" of blowing snow and ice and me pacing in the garage, removing stickers, reflectors, checking and rechecking chain tension, oil level and tire pressures. Then it'll be on to adjusting the throttle slack out to near zero play (one of the first things I always do with a new ride). Then the Pitbull rear stand needs to be adjusted out from it's prior gixxer width setting, where's that little ramp I made for the 05 busa's rear wheel so she'll lift right up without hitting the mud flap?? Ahhh, there it is, in the corner. The setup guy never cleans my bikes, he knows better (NO SCRATCHES ALLOWED). I do all that....so then it'll be coat upon coat of wax. Then I'll learn to take the fairing off/on until I can do it blind folded!
Is.................is it spring yet?? Might be when I'm done with all that BS, eh???? :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

and dont forget pics of all that:thumbsup:

congrats on the new bike.:beerchug:

UPDATE:

Talked the the SALES MANAGER at the Stealership Today. After getting a lot of Conflicting Stories from the Motorcycle Comunity. Sounds like the Original Sales DUDE was Kinda Stringing me Along. SALES MANAGER says they HOPE to get the BUSA by Next Monday but He let it Slip that they JUST ORDERED them a Week ago :wtf: That's when I put the Deposit down. The Original sales DUDE said they Ordered the bike 2 Weeks Prior :moon: To Make Matters even worse the Financing Option that I was going to use does not Finance Motorcycles anymore. :firing: Even though I Purchased and Paid off 2 bikes from them. Another :wtf:

I will talk to my other Stealership Tomorrow about the 08 Orange/Black but then Financing still is a Problem. SO FOLKS........looks like I will be a GEN-1 Owner for a little Longer :down:

Sorry to hear about the confusion on your order Bosshound. My dealer is still saying mid November, but who really knows? Keep us posted if you hear of any updates!

:argue:1 so it worked out after all, i bet your on top of the world right now!

Im glad for ya man, you wont sleep tonight i bet just thinkin about your new steed...did ya keep the 06?:beerchug:

:argue:1 so it worked out after all, i bet your on top of the world right now!

Im glad for ya man, you wont sleep tonight i bet just thinkin about your new steed...did ya keep the 06?:beerchug:

I noticed that the 06 disappered from the sig, so she must be gone. Did you trade in your mower too?

Congratulations Bosshound. :thumbsup: Is it fast?

Hope you got your deposit back.

Last edited:
Just wanted to see if any of you stateside guys have any updates as to an ETA for the new 09s to dealership???? My guy doesn't have a clue.........still says mid November, but that might just be blowin' smoke.

Not much of an update, but it's all I have. My dealer just now called me to say that the 09 silv/gray I ordered back on the first day they were taking orders (Oct 9) is on "back order"! He's going to do some calling around to see just exactly what that means and I'll get back on here as soon as I find out. Bummer.....................but not really a huge deal since I am looking out my window at the snow covered Sierra Nevada Mountains as I type. I'd sure be PO'd if a delay like this was to occur in the spring........GULP! :banghead:
Anyone else able to add to this?

26655_Image00001.jpg

:laugh:

FYI............
My main man down at the local shop called not 5 minutes ago to tell me he just received the 09 Suzuki order forms. Within the package was an ETA of mid November. He apologized for that, but I told him that was the general feeling for an arrival time anyway, I'm happy with it. Soooooo.....................YIPPEE! :beerchug:

Well done man..the perfect deal..i wish u to get along ok with your new silver bullet:beerchug:

Nice Sat on that same bike (Mr. X) when they first got it in (London Suzuki)...Hehe...There is a little stain on the seat btw..Sorries...:laugh:

Last edited:
Back