"Officially" ordered a 09 today.....

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
FYI............
My main man down at the local shop called not 5 minutes ago to tell me he just received the 09 Suzuki order forms. Within the package was an ETA of mid November. He apologized for that, but I told him that was the general feeling for an arrival time anyway, I'm happy with it. Soooooo.....................YIPPEE! :beerchug:

FYI............
My main man down at the local shop called not 5 minutes ago to tell me he just received the 09 Suzuki order forms. Within the package was an ETA of mid November. He apologized for that, but I told him that was the general feeling for an arrival time anyway, I'm happy with it. Soooooo.....................YIPPEE! :beerchug:

congrats! what color?

FYI............

Congrats, :beerchug: Dont forget the :rulez: about pics as soon as you get it!!!

I just called my dealer too. He said in mid Nov or early dec. I got mine $11,499 no include tax, doc fee, etc. How much you pay yours?

Last edited:
congrats! what color?
Silver/gray. Yeah...................maybe I'll be close to the first one here with the 09.
Sigh...........I can see it now guys...........6" of blowing snow and ice and me pacing in the garage, removing stickers, reflectors, checking and rechecking chain tension, oil level and tire pressures. Then it'll be on to adjusting the throttle slack out to near zero play (one of the first things I always do with a new ride). Then the Pitbull rear stand needs to be adjusted out from it's prior gixxer width setting, where's that little ramp I made for the 05 busa's rear wheel so she'll lift right up without hitting the mud flap?? Ahhh, there it is, in the corner. The setup guy never cleans my bikes, he knows better (NO SCRATCHES ALLOWED). I do all that....so then it'll be coat upon coat of wax. Then I'll learn to take the fairing off/on until I can do it blind folded!
Is.................is it spring yet?? Might be when I'm done with all that BS, eh???? :laugh:

I just called my dealer too. He said in mid Nov or early dec. I got mine $11,499 no include tax, doc fee, etc. How much you pay yours?
We haven't talked money yet. THANKS for telling what you're negotiating for!

It's nice to have money .................... I hear that anyway ........................ can you order one for me :whistle:

It's nice to have money .................... I hear that anyway ........................ can you order one for me :whistle:
Seriously speaking, I've been sitting here lately watching 30 years of frugal saving/investing go down the drain. My passion for this sport is one of the few diversions I have that helps me to stop thinking about how this country and most everyone in it has gone belly-up. I can survive, I'm an old f#rt, it's my two children and two grand kids that I worry about. What kind of future do they have to look forward to? Oh well, sorry guys, I'll put a zip on it! Enough doom and gloom going around.............where's my new busa???? :)

FYI............

Congrats :beerchug:
2009 Silver is nice :thumbsup:

silver_003.jpg

congrats on the '09 bro... ahhh I remember pacing the garage floor looking at mine too - just waiting for the sun to come out :thumbsup:

Wow!!! Congrats, brother...now you and Robert both have them on order. That's absolutely fantastic! I love that color, too...it's the one I voted for in my own poll.

:cheerleader: <==I can sense your excitement all the way down here!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!

congrats, to bad though they don't have some cheerier colors though.

Don't forget the pics!!

Hey guys you want to start a pool on who's the firs to post pics of themselvs on their
new steeds???:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

We haven't talked money yet. THANKS for telling what you're negotiating for!

Let me know when you got yours and how much you end up paying for her.
Mine was $12,499 but since I preorder by out the money down first, I got $1000 off.

Back