partsdepotstore.com - beware of the slowpoke

Energizer

Registered
Gosh dam the day when i placed an order over there.
We have drag racing on 9th(Moscow unlim 500+) and preparing an overcharged Busa for it, missing some OEM parts. I was asked to get them asap.
No problems to do it, parts can be sent via DHL Global Express and it will get to Moscow in 1 day.
Called to the subj shop and asked if they can ship the parts really fast? Called on friday and was told that parts can be in MA on wednesday.
After that placed an order with some more parts and ETA was on Friday(31).
Currently it's wedsday 5th and parts still didn't arrive. Called them yesterday and asked to send tracking#, of course received nothing.
Annual drag racing is missed, my clubmate gonna kill me, and that's all because of the slowpoke guys from partsdepotstore.com

omg, parts arrived yesterday, shipped on friday... i supposed to have them on friday already, not shipped :(

GoldenChild, replied, thanks!

This is Ed. I am the one who worked with this customer that is stating that I am SLOW???? on shipments. I admit when shipping overseas we only use post office priority mail. Usually takes about 5-10 days delivery time. Most companies do not even ship overseas. That is just our policy and I am sticking to this one for now.
Customer called one day. Said he needed the order fast. I did tell him 5-10 days for overseas delivery. So he got an address here in the USA. He gave me his parts list. I sent the bill via paypal and I did not get payment until the next day. I believe he had a 3rd party pay. I had his parts in the NEXT DAY. He then called me and added onto the order. I sent the bill IMMEDIATELY once again. Didnt get payment until guess what. The next day again. So there went 4 days right there.
Then we had the labor day weekend. He was trying to contact me on hours we were not even there. That is one thing overseas customers must remember. Just because you are not on holiday does not mean we are not. So the rest of the parts rolled in on Tuesday or Weds I believe. Got to his spot on Friday.

A little advice to my overseas customer. When placing an order please make sure that you have everything on your parts list so that this does not happen. And if you want it fast simple answer. PAy fast. Nobody is going to ship parts without payment. Especially for first time buyers.
Also be aware of holidays. I am not ups, fed ex, etc. I have 2 shipping companies I use. UPS and post office. That is all I have to offer. I have been doing this for 13 years. Never had an issue with either company.
So do your homework first before pointing a finger and saying I ruined your weekend. Pay immediately when a paypal bill is sent. Be aware of holidays and weekends when stores here in the USA are closed. And most importantly do not panic and do not go slandering a companies reputation over something that we did not cause. We ship our suzuki parts out usually the next business day. Sometimes things are cross shipped from other warehouses. However your later payments, adding onto the order, then making a later payment again caused this delay. Not me. Then there was a 3 day holiday. I dont control that
Hope this helps you understand what happened. I have alot of customers on here. I hope they are all happy. And if not let me know. No need for the slander.
Thankyou
Ed @ partsdepotstore.com

Back