% of 150mph Riders

Have you been 150mph or over or think you have

• Yes

Votes: 791 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 84 9.6%

• Total voters
I had my '99 up to (speedo indicated) 180, not sure how fast I was actually going... I've only had the new girl (an '08) up to about 145 on the gps

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I read somewhere in the manual where data is stored in the bikes computer..and that some law enforcement agencies may have the equipment to retrieve said data...hmmm, not so sure I like that??? I have let a few others take it for a spin:whistle:

I read somewhere in the manual where data is stored in the bikes computer..and that some law enforcement agencies may have the equipment to retrieve said data...hmmm, not so sure I like that??? I have let a few others take it for a spin:whistle:

I wouldn't worry about that... They haven't got it in the UK and even if they did, there's nothing to prove where you were at the time.... i.e, not on private land / circuit.

I would be more concerned using gps/sat navs as they DO know where you are at the time and that info can probably be retrieved from the companies (but again it would have to be an extreme case for the cops to go to that much effort - especially as there would almost certainly be a cost implication for them!)

Isn't that is a big part of why people buy 'busa's in first place? I hit 160 within about 10mins of owning it. Can't say that it's a good idea to ride that way regularly though, however easy it is! :laugh:

I did London to Scotland in 4 hrs 10 mins (420miles) good average but not comfortable.
180+ is easy on this bike but as people have said very very dangerous and very scary!
Mines de-redistricted and 190+bhp

Indicated 195 achieved on a Private Road :) would never do this near traffic!

A work colleague of mine took his Honda Fireblade to the Nurburgring, he was telling me in an email.

I responded, what top speed speed did you manage to get up to.

He emailed saying, I saw 160

I responded what, was that People, he had obviously never owned a Busa
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ive maxed out my speedo...past the 185 quite a few times. hard to hold your head straight, neck starts to hurt with you trying to keep eyes on the road with the wind pushing you back. But, it felt damn good, like skydiving must feel.

I was surprised at how comfy the Busa felt at 145...even took a pic of the speedo - thats just how comfy I felt :please:

I have gone over 150mph, just not on the Hayabusa. Did it on my svelte '05 GSX-R 1000. The Busa was stretched when I bought it...and with bolt on arms, versus welded, 130 is my comfort cap. :please::please:

:rofl:
Thanks for the smile.

I have never been over 150 ----- Today:laugh:

I used to keep a calender and post all the days I went over 100 mph to work, I stopped when all the days were filled.
Bubba

:rofl: I thought I was the only one!!!!!

Some get a kick from cocaine... I get a kick on two lanes!!!!
Like someone said going in to 4th gear and my bike is running out from under me trying to headbutt the sun!
100-150 takes a few seconds of my day and makes them just a bit brighterm:laugh:

I've done 170 two up when someone tried to ramp me and my kid during a pass on a two lane road. (pulled out to pass they sped up, to keep us from getting over.) So they got a lesson in HP 101. 2009 Hayabusa with Two Brothers Pipes, Juice Box Pro and pilot with 29 years on the throttle and youngest kid with 4 years riding with Pops = you got smoked.

Have made it to 210kms (130 Miles Per hour) and was amazed how effortless it was, full control, no slowdown of acceleration, just a smooth rollon of power.. Effortless power..!

I have never been past the posted speed limit on any given road:whistle: no matter what anyone says:rulez:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

only managed 186.5 at the Texas Mile. The clutch went to acting up so I had to call it the weekend. I will be back..

Back