Obama just spanked Mitt! You mad? LOL

The title of thread just pisses me off! I have tried to avoid commenting on it but I can't refrain. It is inflammatory and does nothing but show what a jackass you are. There, I said it. You mad bro?

In other words, i'm happy for your victory however please do not rub it in my face.

To all those crying about unemployment think about this.

How many companies have bankrupted over American Greed, Not Other countries taking the money?

How many companies found it better to move to other companies with cheaper cost cause americans were spending money there anyways?

How many times have you said you wouldn't do the work of another ethinic background cause of your high standards?

Stop blaming the president, he didn't make any of the above happen... the unemployment rate actually is pretty decent considering all that has transpired economicallly since the great depression.. Life is a washing machine,hope you make it through the spin cycle and all that you love comes through with you to dry out and live to get dirty again... It's a Life Cycle, get over yourselves, cause america moved on the next day..

Oh please...life is NOT a washing machine and stop making excuses for the
worst economic growth in history (and what growth there is, is in spite of
his royal arrogance, not because of).

Tell the MILLIONS of people that are unemployed that it's o.k. that you
lost your home, savings, etc. and are just in the spin cycle and that
the unemployment rate is pretty decent (are you kidding me) considering...
(considering the pres doesn't have a freaking clue).

Idiotic policies is not part of a "life cycle".

Walmart today told it's employees their contribution to their healthcare premium is going up 13% in 2013...due to 'increased costs'.

I have yet to hear what it's going to do to our plan, but I'm expecting $20% increase. We will see and I will post.

There is going to be a bitter aftertaste with those who voted Obama...watch...

Another interesting tidbit..out of Philadelphia...in 52 (FIFTY TWO) precincts in the city, there were NO as in ZERO votes for Romney....almost statistically impossible...

Another interesting tidbit..out of Philadelphia...in 52 (FIFTY TWO) precincts in the city, there were NO as in ZERO votes for Romney....almost statistically impossible...
In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes

Eighteen Republicans reportedly live in the nearby 15th Division, according to city registration records. The 15th has the distinction of pitching two straight Republican shutouts - zero votes for McCain in 2008, zero for Romney on Tuesday. Oh, and 13 other city divisions did the same thing in 2008 and 2012

In 2008, McCain got zero votes in 57 Philadelphia voting divisions. That was a big increase from 2004, when George W. Bush was blanked in just five divisions.

I'm not saying it's not worth looking into, but what I am saying is that it wouldn't have made a single stitch of difference in a state he was plainly going to win, especially with exit polls in the area reporting 90% +

Did you ever actually get a Hayabsa?

No, I bought a Hayabusa.

Busa5.jpg

Here you go....I should post this on a whole other thread but

Group turns to social media to rally support for Papa John's amid liberal backlash

Published November 12, 2012

Daniel Wetter is just 16 years old, but his plan to support pizza chain Papa John’s amid a backlash of liberal criticism is no pie-in-the-sky idea.

Wetter is part of an upstart group called Rebooting America that is proposing that Friday be a national day of appreciation for the pizza chain, whose chief executive officer is being attacked for saying employees’ hours might be cut to cover the cost of implementing their health insurance under ObamaCare.

The conservative group has hatched a social media-based campaign that centers on encouraging people to buy a pizza pie at a Papa John’s store, taking a photo of the outing and then posting it on a Facebook page or tweeting it.

“We just wanted to stand with Papa John’s because it is under attack,â€￾ said Wetter, who volunteered with Mitt Romney's campaign and credits fellow conservative activist Justen Charters with coming up with the idea.

Wetter said Monday the Facebook appreciation page went up Sunday night and almost immediately got 1,000 supporters.

Papa John's founder and CEO John H. Schnatter said after Election Day that franchise owners might have to cut hours because the health care law requires companies with more than 50 employees to provide insurance for those working at least 30 hours. He also estimated the law will cost the company $5 million to $8 million more annually.

Other companies, such as Olive Garden and Applebee’s, also have faced criticism and threats of boycotts for voicing similar concerns.

Supporters of the Affordable Care Act more recently pounced on comments by New York-area Applebee's franchisee Zane Tankel, who told Fox Business that cost increases related to implementing ObamaCare might force a halt to expansion and additional hiring. Critics appear to have interpreted Tankel’s comments to mean he will lay off employees as a result of the changes.

Wetter said he hopes the activism will move beyond the appreciation day for Papa John's.

“This is not just about Friday or one group,â€￾ said Wetter, adding he already was a fan of Papa John’s. “I just had some pizza yesterday, and I’m going to have some more Friday.â€￾

The other elements of the plan call for supporters to “like" Papa John's Facebook page and buy an extra pizza Friday “to share with someone that is struggling right now,â€￾ such as a neighbor who lost a job.

Just the tip of the iceburg...

The Obama administration told a federal court
today that the Christian business Hobby Lobby must obey the HHS mandate that
forces religious companies to pay for drugs for women that may cause
abortions.

The privately held retail chain with more than 500 arts and crafts stores in
41 states filed
a lawsuit against the Obama administration
over its HHS mandate. The company
says it would face $1.3 million in fines on a daily basis starting in January if
it fails to comply with the mandate, which requires religious employers to pay
for or refer women for abortion-cause drugs that violate their conscience or
religious beliefs.

hobbylobby.jpgThe lawsuit was filed in the US District Court for the
Western District of Oklahoma and the business says it is opposing the Health and
Human Services “preventive services” mandate, which it says forces the
Christian-owned-and-operated business to provide, without co-pay, the “morning
after pill” and “week after pill” in their health insurance plan, or face
crippling fines up to 1.3 million dollars per day.

“By being required to make a choice between sacrificing our faith or paying
millions of dollars in fines, we essentially must choose which poison pill to
swallow,” said David Green, Hobby Lobby CEO and founder. “We simply cannot
abandon our religious beliefs to comply with this mandate.”

But Kyle Duncan, general counsel of the Becket Fund, talked with National Review today about what
the Obama administration told the court:

The administration’s arguments in this case are
shocking. Here’s what they are saying: once someone starts a “secular” business,
he categorically loses any right to run that business in accordance with his
conscience. The business owner simply leaves her First Amendment rights at home
when she goes to work at the business she built. Kosher butchers around the
country must be shocked to find that they now run “secular” businesses. On this
view of the world, even a seller of Bibles is “secular.” Hobby Lobby’s
affiliate, Mardel, sells Bibles and other Christian-themed material, but because
it makes a profit the government has now declared it “secular.”

The administration’s position here — while
astonishing — is actually consistent with its overall view of the place of
religion in civil society. After all, this is the administration who argued in
the Hosanna-Tabor case last year in the Supreme Court that the religion clauses
of the First Amendment offered no special protection to a church’s right to
choose its ministers — a position that the Court rejected 9-0. This is the
administration which has taken to referring to “freedom of worship” instead of
“freedom of religion” — suggesting that religious freedom consists in being free
to engage in private rituals and prayers, but not in carrying your religious
convictions into public life. And this is the administration who crafted a
“religious employer” exemption to the HHS mandate so narrow that a Catholic
charity does not qualify for conscience protection if it serves non-Catholic
poor people.

As you point out, the administration is trying to
justify its rigid stance against religious business owners by saying otherwise
they would become a “law unto themselves,” and be able to do all sorts of nasty
things to their employees — like force them to attend Bible studies, or fire
them if they denied the divinity of Christ. Nonsense. Hobby Lobby isn’t arguing
for the right to impose the Greens’ religion on employees, nor for the right to
fire employees of different religions. There’s already a federal law that
protects employees from religious discrimination and that’s a very good thing.
This case is about something entirely different: it’s about stopping the
government from coercing religious business owners. The government wants to fine
the Greens if they do not violate their own faith by handing out free abortion
drugs, and now it’s saying they don’t even have the right to complain in court
about it

Duncan said the onerous provisions of the HHS mandate “will hit Hobby Lobby
in about two months — on January 1, 2013. At that point, it will face the choice
of dropping employee health insurance altogether (and paying about $26 million a
year in penalties), or continuing its current plan (which will expose it to
about $1.3 million in fines per day). So it is not hard to imagine why the
Greens felt they had no choice but to go to court.”

U.S. District Judge Joe Heaton did not rule on the company’s request for an
injunction but noted Hobby Lobby’s deadline for compliance.

“This does raise a lot of new and different issues,” he said. “There’s not a
lot of guidance out there.”

Hobby Lobby is the largest and the biggest non-Catholic-owned business to
file a lawsuit against the HHS mandate, focusing sharp criticism on the
administration’s regulation that forces all companies, regardless of religious
conviction, to cover abortion-inducing drugs. It
has faced a small boycott from liberals
upset that it would challenge the
mandate in court.

The Obama admin says there is an exemption in the statute but Duncan says
that is not acceptable.

“The safe harbor’s protection is illusory,” said Duncan. “Even though the
government won’t make religious colleges pay crippling fines this year, private
lawsuits can still be brought, schools are at a competitive disadvantage for
hiring and retaining faculty, and employees face the specter of battling chronic
conditions without access to affordable care. This mandate puts these religious
schools in an impossible position.”

Yesterday, the second plaintiff in one of the dozens of lawsuits won
the first round
of its legal battle against the Obama administration.

The President not only won the electoral college, but also the popular vote, and the Affordable Care Act was passed by Congress and signed into law by the President. Maybe half the Country doesn't like it, but that's the way it is. In my opinion, it's about time that the poor, the homeless, and the forgotten have a voice.

Walmart today told it's employees their contribution to their healthcare premium is going up 13% in 2013...due to 'increased costs'.

I have yet to hear what it's going to do to our plan, but I'm expecting $20% increase. We will see and I will post.

There is going to be a bitter aftertaste with those who voted Obama...watch...

Mega union-buster Wal-Mart is hardly a model for the American worker.

ppl ppl ppl really this sh,t is lod its the same thing every elections no matter what side wins the othet side is pissed and business do what they can to keep them on top so look at politics as a sport team obama is the nation champ for 4 more years . 4 those thats happy be happy bc after this term u want be those not happy chill out u will be in 4 more years now A message to all that falls lame to da politics game RED BLUE DONK or ELEPHANT if your not voteing& accepting GOD in ya life u are a D@m fool to think man can better your life . just my 2 cants .oh yea just cause it pisses ppl off ..OBAMA & YOUR MOMMA for 4more lol

The President not only won the electoral college, but also the popular vote, and the Affordable Care Act was passed by Congress and signed into law by the President. Maybe half the Country doesn't like it, but that's the way it is. In my opinion, it's about time that the poor, the homeless, and the forgotten have a voice.

YES! Handouts for EVERYONE!!! :thumbsup:

Because the poor, homeless and forgotten have earned the right to tell me what to do, correct?

ppl ppl ppl really this sh,t is lod its the same thing every elections no matter what side wins the othet side is pissed and business do what they can to keep them on top so look at politics as a sport team obama is the nation champ for 4 more years . 4 those thats happy be happy bc after this term u want be those not happy chill out u will be in 4 more years now A message to all that falls lame to da politics game RED BLUE DONK or ELEPHANT if your not voteing& accepting GOD in ya life u are a D@m fool to think man can better your life . just my 2 cants .oh yea just cause it pisses ppl off ..OBAMA & YOUR MOMMA for 4more lol

Click-Click :thumbsup:

Are you sure you're not in Colorado smoking some of that blueberry yum yum ???

Back