Congratulations America........

[sigh] 4 more years of worthless bickerings over nothing. he's just a figure head like all of them. don't forget the other hundreds of thousands who ACTUALLY run the country

Oh come on now gentleman, instead of simple grumping around angry and scared lets consider what good might actually become of this...

I know it's a stretch, remember that I am pretty much a conservative, but lets see what happens.

Right now there is so much lame rhetoric out there that it's embarrassing. The comments and the underlying terror that seems to be permeating so many is just bad. Plain old bad.

"Sit here and wait for him to what?" Really? So what's the other option? Right now he's in charge, the democrats own the house and senate, so like it or not change is coming.

SO yeah, WAIT AND SEE cause it might actually be good for the country and the world... I have my doubts sure, but lets see.

Instead of sounding like little kids with skint knees and lets be patient.

And yeah WHITE MAN BS!!!! Absolutely, actually I said OLD white man BS, but I should have said Old Rich White man BS... Like it or not, Bush has done more to whittle away our rights, invade our privacy, and make the United States a laughing stock than any president I remember. Hell he makes a hummer in the White House look like no big deal....

Old White Men have brought this country to the cliffs edge, lets see if a different approach can real it back in...

My basic premise is that extreme LEFT, and extreme RIGHT are Equally mentally deficient, both sides having completely lost the plot long ago and are too busy spouting BS cowards rhetoric to actually step up... Come to the middle ground, and work together to keep AMERICA on top and Healthy.

Instead, we want to Idolize failure, and hide in our little corners of like minded individuals grunting and hurling poo...

I respect you guys, you know I do, but to already be beating on the "We're lost, and the ship is sinking" drum is disheartening.

:bowdown:

I am just tired of 8 years of the liberal bush bashing... really I could have cared less one way or the other but with the constant onslaught of all the name calling and complaining, I have grown to disrepect a group of people that did little or nothing but complain about things going on in their own yards..

CA... what a great job they are doing.. "Oh look how green we are" (and broke and with more issues than any state in the country)... The "Liberal" view is "we will tell the auto makers what kind of cars to build" and then complain as they go broke.. amazing..

I hate politicians and the garbage that spews forth.. apparently the Liberals do too, they spent the last 8 years doing nothing but complaining, name calling and doing all they could to break the ranks of any type of support.. (funny it is coming back around to them now and they do not seem to like it very well. But of course things are different now, we should "unify" :rofl: )

They started this round robin cycle of biatchbiatchbiatch now it is coming back and they are really not liking it very well...

My economy is rocking right now.. I make great money for my efforts and very little chance of a change happening.. BUT I do not seek compensation for things I do not do, ask the govt for any handouts and I do my top best to give best value for the buck.. my employer sees this... (not many auto workers can say this truthfully and look who is in trouble)

A couple guys here know that I just :poke: at the liberal side to get my grins (I really am pretty much politically indifferent in the real world) But some of what pops out is amazing.. I could argue either side but the conservative view is more to my real feelings..

Anyway, I like my bike...

Last edited:
England is the last place that should be pointing fingers at political mess and useless policies. Hey England, how is the whole Ireland thing going??? When you figure out how run your tiny little island(s) perfect...er even decently, then you can come over and give advice. Thanks for stopping by though...:poke:

England is the last place that should be pointing fingers at political mess and useless policies. Hey England, how is the whole Ireland thing going??? When you figure out how run your tiny little island(s) perfect...er even decently, then you can come over and give advice. Thanks for stopping by though...:poke:
:rofl:

You beat me to it!

Luckily, Great Britain has long been a non-entity in real world politics. So why the fugg would we care about what they say, particularly because they are the fathers of old rich white guy BS? Now that one of their distant sons is not in office it is only natural for crap like this to be written.

The whole Ireland thing is going quite well, the IRA murdering scum (sponsored by dumb a$$ yanks) are now respectable politicians. Please do not comment on things you know fook all about.
I think you will find that the reporter’s comments are just stating that the US should not make the same mistake as Europe, that is being too liberal. As a 57 year old Brit I have seen what these liberals can do. Blair and Brown have put my grandchildren’s grandchildren in debt, have passed over 3200 new laws in the pass 10 year affecting my freedom of choice. Please do not make the same mistake as us, voting in a bunch of omnipotent moral busybodies, I hate the fookers :cursin:

You beat me to it!

Luckily, Great Britain has long been a non-entity in real world politics. So why the fugg would we care about what they say, particularly because they are the fathers of old rich white guy BS? Now that one of their distant sons is not in office it is only natural for crap like this to be written.

Yeah, I personally do not have a problem with the British. But, why rip on hollywood when they are still slaves to their royals and celebs. Why rip on our goverment when they have practically been a "tag a long" little brother for years. I guess it is the same old story, they want to claim a social superiority. Maybe it is just jealousy that we elected a black leader before them.

:lol: @ this press release

The whole Ireland thing is going quite well, the IRA murdering scum (sponsored by dumb a$$ yanks) are now respectable politicians. Please do not comment on things you know fook all about.
I think you will find that the reporter’s comments are just stating that the US should not make the same mistake as Europe, that is being too liberal. As a 57 year old Brit I have seen what these liberals can do. Blair and Brown have put my grandchildren’s grandchildren in debt, have passed over 3200 new laws in the pass 10 year affecting my freedom of choice. Please do not make the same mistake as us, voting in a bunch of omnipotent moral busybodies, I hate the fookers :cursin:

Hey man, nothing personal, I was simply pointing out that both countries are whacked out when it comes social and political reasoning. Both countries have fallen into a trap of getting trying to get elected for getting elected sakes vs. getting elected to fixed some sort of problem or issue.

I used the Ireland as an example to my point of England's political messes that both countries suffer from. I do not want to debate the IRA, who backs them or the current state or right ot wrong. I just was saying it is a political nightmare.

I agree on being "too" liberal is bad, The reporter was definiatly taking their shots at us "Yanks" though.

What our esteemed Brit friend is trying to say is "Don't be like us, look at where we are now this is the direction you are heading if you are not careful" - and the man has a a point.

However, President Obama won fair and square (NOTE THAT I SAID IT WITH RESPECT AND WHY DON'T YOU SHOW SAME FOR PRESIDENT BUSH). While I don't agree with his policies I still hope he has the good sense to do a good job and not destroy the country.

My party got greedy and foolish and lost their compass. We can get it back but it is going to take some time. Small government, strong defense, smart spending, as few regulations as possible, but enough to prevent excesses - that's my party.

For all those that say give Obama a chance and support him let me propose a what if scenerio.

What if 4 or 8 years down the road the country elects a republican replacement

What if that replacement is someone you dems really don't like, let's use Sarah Palin

Now we know how historic this would be, she would of course be the first female president. I'm sure the dems would rally behind her at innauguration because it would be such a historic and moving event.

Now I'm sure many wouldn't agree with her policies, what if she were to sign executive orders changing policies on things that you didn't agree with.

What if she were to appoint a treasury secretary that had "forgotten" to pay taxes

What if her chief of staff was rumored to be involved in a huge political "pay to play" scandel and had been involved in trying to sell the vacated governors position.

What if she came out and attacked CNN or MSNBC stating their views are not in line with what she feels is best for this country and wanted to censor them?

Now you tell me to blindly embrace Obama and support what he is doing because "YOU" feel he's the best man for the job. What if the shoe were to be on the other foot? How much embracing would you have for her?

For all those that say give Obama a chance and support him let me propose a what if scenerio.

What if that replacement is someone you dems really don't like, let's use Sarah Palin

Now we know how historic this would be, she would of course be the first female president. I'm sure the dems would rally behind her at innauguration because it would be such a historic and moving event.

Now I'm sure many wouldn't agree with her policies, what if she were to sign executive orders changing policies on things that you didn't agree with.

What if she were to appoint a treasury secretary that had "forgotten" to pay taxes

What if her chief of staff was rumored to be involved in a huge political "pay to play" scandel and had been involved in trying to sell the vacated governors position.

What if she came out and attacked CNN or MSNBC stating their views are not in line with what she feels is best for this country and wanted to censor them?

Now you tell me to blindly embrace Obama and support what he is doing because "YOU" feel he's the best man for the job. What if the shoe were to be on the other foot? How much embracing would you have for her?
yea but that is different.... :whistle:

Can't believe that you where christened Hayabusa fury, but I did like the comment
"tag a long" little brother for years. That somes up are politicians to perfection :beerchug:

Oh, i'd bet MONEY on the howl of indignation spewing from the liberal media...but hopefully the Republican party can get their S@(& together and put up a viable candidate and platform - just not sure we can do it in four short years unless President Obama screws up really bad - and for all our sakes I hope not!

Oh, i'd bet MONEY on the howl of indignation spewing from the liberal media...but hopefully the Republican party can get their S@(& together and put up a viable candidate and platform - just not sure we can do it in four short years unless President Obama screws up really bad - and for all our sakes I hope not!
shhhhh but rumor has it that within 4 years, if you disagree with him, he will have you "taken care of" better keep an eye on talk radio etc... open attacks on opposing views is scary stuff when it is by what is supposed to be the leader of the worlds most "free" nation..

my beef is not with Obama, it is with the supporting cast...he is just the same talking head that every president aspires too...

Last edited:

Good God I hope they can find someone better than Palin.

What executive orders are you speaking of exactly? Please tell me you are not stuck on the one Mr. B brought up the other day. I think we pretty much illustrated that he was misinformed. GTMO? I think we beat that horse to death also.

If anyone in the current administration is actually guilty of something then the correct action should be taken.

Can't believe that you where christened Hayabusa fury, but I did like the comment
"tag a long" little brother for years. That somes up are politicians to perfection :beerchug:

Are you saying I was not "furious" enough? I guess we all have our off days. :beerchug:

What executive orders are you speaking of exactly? Please tell me you are not stuck on the one Mr. B brought up the other day. I think we pretty much illustrated that he was misinformed. GTMO? I think we beat that horse to death also.

If anyone in the current administration is actually guilty of something then the correct action should be taken.

How would I know what executive decisions she would make? It doesn't matter what I have disagreed with, the question was theoretical to give everyone something to think about, not intended to be a discussion of issues.

How would I know what executive decisions she would make? It doesn't matter what I have disagreed with, the question was theoretical to give everyone something to think about, not intended to be a discussion of issues.

I thought you were making a comparison. Sorry.

Back