Secret Code to Obama

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is still alive", Barrack Hussein Obama has now been telling everyone he will capture Osama Bin Laden when elected. So, Osama Bin Laden himself decided to send Barrack Hussein Obama a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game. Obama opened the letter and it contained a single line of coded message: 370H-SSV-0773H. Obama was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Howard Dean. Dean and the DNC and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to Joe Boden. Joe Biden could not solve it, so it was sent to the FBI and the CIA. Eventually they asked John McCain and his Staff to look at it. Within minutes McCain's Staff e-mailed Obama with this reply: "Tell Obama he's holding the message upside down". :laugh:

Here we go again. Boy, you Obama-haters just don't stop. So here is my $.02:

It is only fitting that McCain was able to translate so quickly, seeiing as how he is an expert at being an azzhole!!

Now I got a text message today that I found to be somewhat accurate. It said:

"Everyone got what they wanted for Christmas this year: Black folks got Barack Obama & White folks got O.J. Simpson!!"

So there it shows we are all even, so stop the Obama-bashing now!!

:rulez:

It's politics and it's open season on all politicians. I remember when this joke circulated the first time around and it was GW Bush as the Pres. No one wanted it to stop then. Game on I say. Politicians are fair game. And for the record, it's a funny joke.

Here we go again. Boy, you Obama-haters just don't stop. So here is my $.02:

It is only fitting that McCain was able to translate so quickly, seeiing as how he is an expert at being an azzhole!!

"Everyone got what they wanted for Christmas this year: Black folks got Barack Obama & White folks got O.J. Simpson!!"

Some people need to learn how to take a joke...:sarcasm:

icon_bash.gif

Oh, and I understood it without turning my monitor upside-down, and reading it the first time.:whistle:

I figured that's what the problem was...:laugh:

Not quite accurate. If you really think about it, O.J. Simpson deserved what he got, the other, well that's a matter of opinion. :whistle:

Back