Obama just spanked Mitt! You mad? LOL

This thread shows just how divided our entire country is, and IMHO, THAT is the major issue facing Americans anymore...we go further and further to our own side, nothing in the middle, and we are all suffering for it. I don't care who wins an election, the current state and division of America is what's tearing us apart. Far too many are trying way too hard to show just how much the other side is hurting America, but the truth is politics ruin us all, and trying to fit everyone in the round hole when you're a square peg isn't working, and never will...

Obama did not get my vote, but Romney didn't make me proud to vote the way I did either. What's done is done and it's time to support your country, respect the Presidency and hope that we'll all eventually find more middle ground. Being on one side or the other and tearing apart your fellow Americans is ripping this country to pieces...

:2cents:

ppl ppl ppl really this sh,t is lod its the same thing every elections no matter what side wins the othet side is pissed and business do what they can to keep them on top so look at politics as a sport team obama is the nation champ for 4 more years . 4 those thats happy be happy bc after this term u want be those not happy chill out u will be in 4 more years now A message to all that falls lame to da politics game RED BLUE DONK or ELEPHANT if your not voteing& accepting GOD in ya life u are a D@m fool to think man can better your life . just my 2 cants .oh yea just cause it pisses ppl off ..OBAMA & YOUR MOMMA for 4more lol

Did you even finish elementary school? Just look at that mess.

Doesn't matter who the prez is-the Pentagon and bankers run the country- president is like the queen-someone to keep you distracted from what's really going on.

It's about time we take care of the people who most need our help. That's how I was raised, so those are my morals.

Reeeaallly...well that's nice. I assume that means you donate a nice
portion of YOUR check and a huge chunk of YOUR time to charity and
like causes. (not other peoples money)

I've been getting my own butt outta bed just about every day
for 35+years, I pay my own healthcare, took care of my own kids
and paid for their braces and glasses and education.

Sorry, don't see where (and let's be real and clear about this)
the govt' gets off BORROWING (that's the key word there)
trillions to give it away to people who contribute nothing.

Or putting the screws to hobby-lobby or papa johns for free stuff
for the boat anchors of society.

The orginal constitution had land owner voting...I tend to believe
if you don't pay taxes...you can't vote. If you not contributing to
society, you take what we give you. Imagine how the election would
have looked if that were the case...Romney win by 90%

"When the people find they can vote themselves money,
that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
(what is so hard about this concept
or the concept that we don't have any money :banghead:)

No, it's the President of the United States, and the United States Congress, who have earned that right.

Uh no....the constitution, which our idiot-in-chief continues to shred, was designed to limit
govt' and keep free men free...that's what the 2nd ammendment is for :laugh:

there is a race of slaves in this country right now...
it's the working (and fadding) middle class

The administration’s position here — while
astonishing — is actually consistent with its overall view of the place of
religion in civil society. After all, this is the administration who argued in
the Hosanna-Tabor case last year in the Supreme Court that the religion clauses
of the First Amendment offered no special protection to a church’s right to
choose its ministers — a position that the Court rejected 9-0. This is the
administration which has taken to referring to “freedom of worship†instead of
“freedom of religion†— suggesting that religious freedom consists in being free
to engage in private rituals and prayers, but not in carrying your religious
convictions into public life.

The Obama Administration is by far the most openly anti-Christian Administration to ever stain the Oval Office. - We are talking about man (and I use the term loosely) who openly praises and defends Islam over other religions; who does his best to avoid any sort of Christmas celebrations; who told NASA that their main focus is now to be an outreach program to help Muslims feel good about their (completely fictional) contributions to modern science and technology; who was raised in an Islamic country; whose father was a Muslim; who was indoctrinated at an Islamic school; who still refuses to answer questions about the terrorist attack in Benghazi, etc, etc, yet some people STILL refuse to see how anti-Christian he is.

The Obama Administration is by far the most openly anti-Christian Administration to ever stain the Oval Office. - We are talking about man (and I use the term loosely) who openly praises and defends Islam over other religions; who does his best to avoid any sort of Christmas celebrations; who told NASA that their main focus is now to be an outreach program to help Muslims feel good about their (completely fictional) contributions to modern science and technology; who was raised in an Islamic country; whose father was a Muslim; who was indoctrinated at an Islamic school; who still refuses to answer questions about the terrorist attack in Benghazi, etc, etc, yet some people STILL refuse to see how anti-Christian he is.

If I throw a stick will a troll chase it? Or do I need to use a keyboard?

It's about time we take care of the people who most need our help. That's how I was raised, so those are my morals.

There is a monumental difference in 'taking care of people who most need our help' and 'those people taking what they want from those in a position to help'...the difference being that the power to take care of belongs with the GIVER not the TAKER....

Who said GWB got a mandate? I didn't, he just squeaked by. And from 04-06 he actually COMPROMISED with the Dems on a few things (Medicare Part D)...

Rainbow your Facebook posts speak volumes regarding your blindness toward Muslims.
I don't think you think a single good one exists or that they have contributed anything to this world.

Rainbow your Facebook posts speak volumes regarding your blindness toward Muslims.
I don't think you think a single good one exists or that they have contributed anything to this world.

Believe or it not, I actually have some Omani friends and they are great guys...except that they are totally unable to entertain the concept that their religion may not be correct. But it very is interesting to hear their worldview; many people think that all Arabs are Wahabbi lunatics but that is certainly not the case!

Believe or it not, I actually have some Omani friends and they are great guys...except that they are totally unable to entertain the concept that their religion may not be correct. But it very is interesting to hear their worldview; many people think that all Arabs are Wahabbi lunatics but that is certainly not the case!

I thought you were going to show a recent picture of your Busa?

Reeeaallly...well that's nice. I assume that means you donate a nice
portion of YOUR check and a huge chunk of YOUR time to charity and
like causes. (not other peoples money)

I've been getting my own butt outta bed just about every day
for 35+years, I pay my own healthcare, took care of my own kids
and paid for their braces and glasses and education.

Sorry, don't see where (and let's be real and clear about this)
the govt' gets off BORROWING (that's the key word there)
trillions to give it away to people who contribute nothing.

Or putting the screws to hobby-lobby or papa johns for free stuff
for the boat anchors of society.

The orginal constitution had land owner voting...I tend to believe
if you don't pay taxes...you can't vote. If you not contributing to
society, you take what we give you. Imagine how the election would
have looked if that were the case...Romney win by 90%

"When the people find they can vote themselves money,
that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
(what is so hard about this concept
or the concept that we don't have any money :banghead:)

Yeah, I've been getting out of bed and going to work, too, for more years than I can count. I support my family, worked to pay for more than a decade of higher education, and probably donate more in a year than most people with my ability. So, what does that have to do with anything? We live in a civilized society, which, to me, means that we take care of our own. The solution is not to kick them to the curb because they can't help themselves--regardless of whether it's physical, mental, or economic. If God came to you before you were born and said you have two choices--you can be born to a crack-addicted young woman without a husband, with little chance of anyone caring about whether you go to school, eat a meal, or steal to survive, or you can be born to a middle class family, with a loving family that will teach you values and ensure you complete your education, who would ever choose the former? Nobody. So that's why we have to care. Or, at least that's why I care. I have the ability to make a small difference, so that's what I do. And that's why I'm a Democrat--I believe that we build from the middle by giving people the chance to help themselves.

We aren't helping anyone if we get them hooked on the government check....

Uh no....the constitution, which our idiot-in-chief continues to shred, was designed to limit
govt' and keep free men free...that's what the 2nd ammendment is for :laugh:

there is a race of slaves in this country right now...
it's the working (and fadding) middle class

Well, what you said was "Because the poor, homeless and forgotten have earned the right to tell me what to do, correct?" I answered that the President and Congress (and I left out the Judiciary) are the ones who tell you what to do--because they make, interpret, and enforce the laws. The Constitution provides and limits rights, and the President can't change the Constitution without an Amendment. And if you think the middle class are slaves, well, at one point, this country had real slaves, and I'd say there's no comparison to the suffering that they endured.

Back