Obama just spanked Mitt! You mad? LOL

We aren't helping anyone if we continue to pretend trickle down economics work.
We aren't helping anyone if we continue to put education at the bottom of the list.
We aren't helping anyone if we continue to pretend that our politicians on our side are honest people.
We aren't helping anyone if we continue to listen less and talk more.
We aren't helping anyone if we continue to let friends buy Zx14s

Just my thoughts

We aren't helping anyone if we get them hooked on the government check....

Exactly. We need to do more than throw money at people in need. We need to rebuild communities with the people who live there--teach them trades, help them tear down the abandoned buildings and build real houses. Plant trees where there are garbage dumps. Fund small businesses so people can build their communities from the inside out. When people see they have the God-given ability to help themselves, they will.

Exactly. We need to do more than throw money at people in need. We need to rebuild communities with the people who live there--teach them trades, help them tear down the abandoned buildings and build real houses. Plant trees where there are garbage dumps. Fund small businesses so people can build their communities from the inside out. When people see they have the God-given ability to help themselves, they will.

I could agree with this, but the method we've been using to try and achieve this for the last 30 years isn't working. I've got nothing against helping people who are helping themselves, but there are too many people sitting on their fat azz with their hand out demanding gimme gimme...and they've all got the same vote as you and me....and it's real hard to separate the two.

We aren't helping anyone if we continue to pretend trickle down economics work.
We aren't helping anyone if we continue to put education at the bottom of the list.
We aren't helping anyone if we continue to pretend that our politicians on our side are honest people.
We aren't helping anyone if we continue to listen less and talk more.
We aren't helping anyone if we continue to let friends buy Zx14s

Just my thoughts

You son-of-a-mother! :laugh:

Back