Now for the most

We did this before.  

I like trying different beers from different countries.
Gosser
Red Stripe
Spaten
Elephant

As for the hard stuff
Grand Marnier
B&B
Pernod
Chartreuse
Absente   mmm...110 proof
Yes we did. I can't find my Jack D picture anymore.
biggrin.gif

Sambuca....at room temperature...straight up .

With a beer chaser.....Steinlager .

The Guiness was ruining my "girlish figure".

The Guiness was ruining my   "girlish figure".
This thread has...."Anti-Drug Comercial" written all over it . Just kiddin' . Actually............
I was stone-cold , sober-as-a-judge , straight as a priest ,
I think . Maybe . I dunno . I drink heavily....how in the frick am i supposed to know .

The Guiness was ruining my   "girlish figure".
This thread has...."Anti-Drug Comercial"  written all over it .    Just kiddin' .    Actually............
 I was stone-cold , sober-as-a-judge , straight as a priest ,
     I think .  Maybe  .  I dunno . I drink heavily....how in the frick am i supposed to know .
A sober judge........a straight priest......... now that's some funny stuff RSD.........you know.....being that there are no such animals!!!!!!!

Water closet? What a dumb name ... What does the closet part do?

You want beer: Delirium Tremens ... Belgian beer elected as the best of the world a couple of years ago ... Drink five of them, then try walking in a straight line ... nah, fugg it, just try walking ... Then tell me how far you got (ambulance ride not included)

DR. PEPPER
dr pooper?   better keep a w.c. handy.  :p
W.C.  ........... hmmmmm.....wait....wait..... I think I've got it.............water closet
is it water closet.....or....wet cloth....   hee hee hee
Not a wet cloth.....jus don't think it would have the puke carryin capacity a guy would need........water closet on the other hand.......once ya fill er up you just flush....that is if ya can find the handle at the time.

Tonight....I'm gonna drink a whole dam KEG . I dont hafta work tomor , so what the hell . Bottoms up .

DR. PEPPER
dr pooper?   better keep a w.c. handy.  :p
W.C.  ........... hmmmmm.....wait....wait..... I think I've got it.............water closet
is it water closet.....or....wet cloth....   hee hee hee
Not a wet cloth.....jus don't think it would have the puke carryin capacity a guy would need........water closet on the other hand.......once ya fill er up you just flush....that is if ya can find the handle at the time.
you all just ain't right
laugh.gif

Diet Coke , Diet Big Red, Diet Sprite or just about anything else Diet ....no sugar .....Bummer ....:(

Back