Spent most of the day...

BT what program do you do your photo editing with?
Photo shop?
Yup, Photoshop 6. I wanna upgrade to a newer version but I keep spendin' my play money on the busa.
wink.gif

ok i thought so
i was just playing with 8.0 cs with imageready 8.0
I haven't even read up on CS. Don't even know what changes and updates it has. I think I heard that it supports more editing in 16bit mode. When I had my DSLR cameras that would have mattered. The S400 won't shoot in RAW so I can't convert to 16 bit like I did with the DSLR CRW files.

I miss my DSLR's but it was worth sellin' 'em to buy the busa.
wink.gif

Beautiful BT! Sounds like it was an awesome ride with some great peoples.
smile.gif
Great to hear you enjoying your bike so much!!!! Did it help your confidence riding with the others?

CS has some really nice features, I am pretty happy with it.  But there won't be any skirting of licensing this time around.  YEAH, they are getting smarter...  No chance to sneak around this time...  

I tend to wait on pins and needles for each new version of Photoshop and this one was a worthwhile upgrade. Here's the quick and dirty---> CS Updates

Thanks for the pics Chris!! Looks like you guys had a great day out playin...I know what you mean about ridin alone, that really bites after awhile. Now I know that your using a Cannon Digital camera, but what series is it? The pics it takes are absolutely beautiful! I gotta have one....fill me in will ya?

Dan

Glad to see you having some fun on 'Da Train, Chris! I have only done 1 such long ride (posted on it a couple months ago) and though the weather was bad the ride was fun. Always nice to have folks to talk ridin' with when you stop to take your breaks. Great pics as always!
biggrin.gif

Beautiful BT!  Sounds like it was an awesome ride with some great peoples.  
smile.gif
 Great to hear you enjoying your bike so much!!!!  Did it help your confidence riding with the others?
Thanks, and yes the ride was great with some excellent people.
beerchug.gif
I think doin' that much seat time at once done as much for my confidence as anything short of track time and some good instruction could have. Nothing builds confidence like just doin' the thang over and over. I think I just need to ride a LOT more than I have been.
wink.gif

CS has some really nice features, I am pretty happy with it.  But there won't be any skirting of licensing this time around.  YEAH, they are getting smarter...  No chance to sneak around this time...  

I tend to wait on pins and needles for each new version of Photoshop and this one was a worthwhile upgrade.  Here's the quick and dirty---> CS Updates
Thanks for the link. Looks like a worthwhile upgrade. I'll have to look into it.
wink.gif

Thanks for the pics Chris!! Looks like you guys had a great day out playin...I know what you mean about ridin alone, that really bites after awhile. Now I know that your using a Cannon Digital camera, but what series is it? The pics it takes are absolutely beautiful! I gotta have one....fill me in will ya?

Dan
I have the Canon S500 Digital Elph. Great pocket cam!
super.gif

Glad to see you having some fun on 'Da Train, Chris!  I have only done 1 such long ride (posted on it a couple months ago) and though the weather was bad the ride was fun.  Always nice to have folks to talk ridin' with when you stop to take your breaks.  Great pics as always!
biggrin.gif
Thanks BigBS. I'm tryin' to get ready for our Deal's Gap trip. I'm gonna hit the North Georgia mountains with these guys as soon as we can get it planned to fit everyone's schedule. If I can get in several all day rides up there I should be at least somewhat ready for Deal's Gap.
wink.gif

Dan
I have the Canon S500 Digital Elph. Great pocket cam!
super.gif
Thanks!
beerchug.gif
No problem.
wink.gif

Glad to see you having some fun on 'Da Train, Chris!  I have only done 1 such long ride (posted on it a couple months ago) and though the weather was bad the ride was fun.  Always nice to have folks to talk ridin' with when you stop to take your breaks.  Great pics as always!
biggrin.gif
Thanks BigBS. I'm tryin' to get ready for our Deal's Gap trip. I'm gonna hit the North Georgia mountains with these guys as soon as we can get it planned to fit everyone's schedule. If I can get in several all day rides up there I should be at least somewhat ready for Deal's Gap.
wink.gif
Then you will be leavin' me behind!

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Then you will be leavin' me behind!
Highly doubtful...
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back