Spent most of the day...

Great pics BT. Looks like you guys had a great ride. Beautiful sceenery. Would love to ride down there.
cool.gif

Thanks. Ain't the scenery great? Check HERE for more pictures of the scenery at Cheaha. I love that place!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and get thee down here and I'll give you the full tour of Cheaha.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the offer BT. Will definately take you up on that one day.  

I wish we had that type of scenery ,just alot a flat roads with road side farms when you get out of the city.

Just be sure to respect the Dragon or she will bite the shiot out of you. I've been twice, once I rode after I got off from work, I had made reservation and plans earlier that week and packed my Marsee tank bag enough for three days. I loved the scenery so much the following year I took my wife there (no Busa) staying at the Fairfield Glade Golf Resort visiting every attraction Kentucky had to offer.

I wish we had that type of scenery ,just alot a flat roads with road side farms when you get out of the city.  

Just be sure to respect the Dragon or she will bite the shiot out of you.  I've been twice, once I rode after I got off from work, I had made reservation and plans earlier that week and packed my Marsee tank bag  enough for three days. I loved the scenery so much the following year I took my wife there (no Busa) staying at the Fairfield Glade Golf Resort visiting every attraction Kentucky had to offer.
I'm lookin' into tank bags. Got pics of yours? I don't want a very big (thick) one. Just something to keep the camera and other small shid in.

I have no complaints with my Marsee magetic tank bag,never had a problem with scrathes or moving around when doing 130 .

Here is photo at full capacity

DSC01565.JPG

Its a pretty decent looking bag when full or empty. Heres what I had placed inside the Marsee in the first photo to give you a ideal of what she can hold , just in case you want to do alittle shoppn on your road trip.

These are two of my four dawgs bed pillows with a jacket liner, a full gear rain suit and gloves.

DSC01563.JPG

That looks about right in collapsed form. Something about that size. I need to be able to pack a rainsuit, small camera, and other sorted small items. No need to bring the dog toys along.
laugh.gif
How much for one of those and where did you get it? Is it magnetic? I like the one Rev posted but it's so damned expensive!
drooling3.gif

By the way, sweet lookin' floors in yer house there, bro.
super.gif

Yes it's a magnetic bag. It was purchased from a local M.C dealer , I forgot how much the bag cost, it has been over two years since I purchased it.

By the way, sweet lookin' floors in yer house there, bro. [/QUOTE]

Thanks Playa
super.gif

Just to le you know I just finished up with the wet sanding
jump9.gif
so far everthing turning out smoothly . Back to da lab.

I need to be able to pack a rainsuit, small camera, and other sorted small items.
BT, fwiw, I pack my rain suit in the hump, camera, phone, tool kit, manual, extra shirt and even a bottle of water in the trunk.

But if you're looking for a small tank bag, just for a camera, phone, keys and maybe a little somthing extra just for day trippin', check out www.givi.it and look at the T409 tank bag.. magnet with a backup strap, and small enough not to get in the way.

I need to be able to pack a rainsuit, small camera, and other sorted small items.
BT, fwiw, I pack my rain suit in the hump, camera, phone, tool kit, manual, extra shirt and even a bottle of water in the trunk.  

But if you're looking for a small tank bag, just for a camera, phone, keys and maybe a little somthing extra just for day trippin', check out www.givi.it and look at the T409 tank bag.. magnet with a backup strap, and small enough not to get in the way.
Yeah, I need to do the hmp storage mod but I never have taken the time to get the correct fasteners to do it right. My trunk don't hold as much with the PCIIIr mounted in there as it did before. I can get some stuff in there but it's packed in and can be a beeyotch to dig out what I need.

Thanks for the heads up on the GIVI T409. Looks just about perfect. I also like the T422. I've found a GIVI dealer in Georgia. I'll have to give 'em a call tomorrow to see what they have in stock. I like the slightly larger size and the neoprene fabric of the T422 but I'm not crazy about the panty liner like wings it has.
wink.gif
We'll see... May ultimately end up orderin' both and seein' which I like the best on the bike. Depends on the seller's return policy.
wink.gif

wink.gif

hey, no problemo, BT.. I put my PC3R on the ECU under my seat. And with my TG undertail, I think I actually gained storage space. I did not do the hump storage mod as I could not find the fasteners locally, so I just use a 10mm wrench to take the bolts out when needed (which is hopefully a few minutes before the rain hits!).

Panty liner wings!.. hahahaha.. you crack me up!
laugh.gif
What are panty liners? j/k dude.. I got me a wife and 2 daughters putting me in the poor house with the feminine hygene shite!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As always. Beautiful pics BT. Just glad to see you enjoyin' the Train again. Seems like you're happy that you didn't get rid of the 'ol gal now. You made the right choice.

Brian

Back