Spent most of the day...

As always.  Beautiful pics BT.  Just glad to see you enjoyin' the Train again.  Seems like you're happy that you didn't get rid of the 'ol gal now.  You made the right choice.

Brian
Yep, very glad. I think now that it would have been a HUGE mistake. I need to just forget about bein' fast in the twisties and learn to ride SMART in the twisties.
wink.gif

Sweet pics as allways BT, looks like a good day and it's good to see you wearing a proper jacket...  VA is next... Must get her in some real gear...  

Nice looking roads too, looks like quality surfaces...  Grippy...

Thanks Bro...
Dude...I bought a Joe Rocket Ballistic jacket...I've got so much armor, I look like TERMINATOR!!! And I wear the JR gloves...still wearing jeans, but so are you!!!
biggrin.gif

Jeez...
tounge.gif

Ride looked like a good time BT...I'm jealous! Haven't been on a nice long ride with friends in a while...it does get old riding alone...

Glad you guys got out...
smile.gif

Nice pics.... Great to see Butterflys like to travel in style and fast.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089120185 -->

Nice pics.... Great to see Butterflys like to travel in style and fast.  
biggrin.gif
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
And yeah, I think the butterfly wanted to hitch a ride but we were afraid he'd get hurt since he didn't have proper gear so we had to leave it behind. Maybe next time it will dress properly and get to take a spin with us.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back