OK so I removed most of the decals, now for those on the tank

Matte_Black

Registered
OK, so I removed most of the decals, now for those on the tank I think I saw something about using a hair dryer to remove them but could not find it. Any other methods from the .Org?
I used (and don't kill me for doing this but it worked like a charm) a sharp small chisel to get under the decals (it just slides over the power coat) and good ole diesel fuel to remove any adhesive residue be sure to wash it clean after the job is done (use some dawn DWL)
See before and after below. and yes I know she's still ugly wait till I PC her black

IMG00129-20111102-1937.jpg

IMG00266-20111202-2155.jpg

I am pretty sure they are under the clear coat, so I put black stickers in a similar shape over mine to go with my new scheme from Tape Works.

I don't know what the color code for the 2012 model is. But you may want to look into a tank from a 2012 model when they come out and sell yours off if it's a match.

Pictures please :please:

Here is a picture of mine before I put on the M4 Retro exhaust. The stickers on the bike are from Tape Works, they are reputable and good people to deal with.

The silver Suzuki S is removable, the stripes are not.

DSC06839.jpg

Back