Not sure either yet built motor with nitrous or turbo???

now the rcc turbo kit looks like its a internal wastegate setup almost. do u have any pics of the exhaust side of the turbo?

no problem greg is a great guy and straight shooter and Richard is standup and makes the best production kits with awesome customer service. Nothing sounds as cool as a big cammed 1441 with a sidewinder but you will be really pissed when a guy on a stage 1 turbo with stock driveability manners rips you a new azz on it. Yes the ECU flasher is the way to go and you DO NOT NEED A BAZZAZ OR PCIII

I tell you what... I'm 300lbs but please show me a stage1 turbo that will rip this 1441 in the azz:please::please: I'm running a 1441 that I drove daily, not 10-20 minute trips either. Just changed up and grudged it out. But the bike is still the same with a slider and grudge plastics.

PICT0075.jpg

im doing turbo :) 2008 Hayabusa Personal Project Bike lots of pics and a video

Hello.. Just curious how your ECU programming is coming along.. I got a 09 Busa and just purchased a RCC stage 1 kit and PC. I come from drag racing back ground and currently own a twin turbo Mustang.. I know the big advantages of running aftermarket electronics or simply being able to manipulate the timing and fuel curves via programming rather than using FMU's and such. I'm very interested to your approach but not too sure if there is any support locally for it. Any input would be greatly appreciated..

How far from babylon new york? Powerhouse cycles can tune with flashing :) ten times better than with pc, especially for turbo
Posted via Mobile Device

How far from babylon new york? Powerhouse cycles can tune with flashing :) ten times better than with pc, especially for turbo
Posted via Mobile Device

I actually spoke with Frank and he was very informative. I plan to bring the bike to him soon but I thought all the tuning would be done via the PC. I'll call him first thing tomorrow, I'd much rather have it reflashed.. Thanks for the info.. Good luck with the project, I'll be following it..

Trust me a gen 2 bike with 3 bar map sensor and ecu control is far superior to pc, dont let frank get lazy and wanna tune with pc lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Back