Not sure either yet built motor with nitrous or turbo???

24eclipse

Registered
just like it says up top. I'm not to sure which one to go with. so i need a lil help.

i do alot of different riding and have to motos and might be adding another to my fleet. so the 08 busa would be more used for street and strip raccing. the mods i have right now is 4 to 5 inche stretch and the clutch mod.

so please post what you think and pics too please.

track.jpg

Attachments

• busa apart.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 635
A build motor will 8.80 on motor and 8.50. With nitrous. Build a stage 1 turbo with spacer, valve springs. Will run the same number, and u don't have to refill a bottle IMO.

im only running stock with a arm and shinko on the back. right now im running high nines to low 10's and im a 260lbs. what is the price differents between doing it with the trubo?

Matt Thomas of cycle-tek is a very good buddy of mine, though we live 4 hours away. Matt and I build a couple of products together through the mail etc LOL. Great guy and has the best Co2 shifter system out there for an awesome price :)

Its an option on rcc kits, and I have an intercooler on my 460 hp bike, but it totally blocks the radiator and causes some other inconveniences, ill probably go with an ultra plenum at some point with water to air intercooler but for now and stock wheelbase ill keep boost to 8 psi ish
Posted via Mobile Device

OK, I see. I'm quite new to turbos (don't even has it on the bike, yet). I guess 8 PSI (or 0.55 Bar) will increase the stock non-aspirated power (minus derating for lower compression) by about 55%, i.e. by almost 100 horses, right? The power on low and mid range will be huge to, so u butt dyno may read 100% of increased power :laugh:.

I think there should be two new laws as soon as possible :please:.

1. All enthusiast vehicles to be provided with turbo
2. Stage 3 tuning to make the most out of it

I've just finished a St. 3 upgrade of the car, a BMW 335i, which proves the suggestion above. The car pulled nice stock but was like running into a brick wall at 5.5 krpm. This is with the stock boost of about 8 PSI. With better DP's (double catless 3â€￾), High Flow IC, Open Intake and a piggyback ECU the rwhp is raised about 100 hp @16 PSI. The difference is huge and the car haul a$$ for another 1000 rpm and has much better grunt on low and mid range.

So, the next step is probably to take the same route with the Busa –08. Meanwhile, a Meth system may be added to the car :laugh:

The car stuff is of course OT in this forum, but can be studied more on JUICE BOX BMW 135 335 535 X6 Z4 PERFORMANCE TUNER for those having interest.

Back